Looks Like The New Buc Offense May Use The Pass To Set Up The Run...maybe

jb 3.0

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=110547#more-110547

It looks like nobody knows yet what the new Buccaneer offense will look like seeing as they're keeping it pretty much under wraps until the start of the regular season. I'm sure we'll get an idea during preseason.

Th Buc offense seems to be the big question mark, seeing as we all know what Lovie's defense should look like.

Imagine it JB...

The Twin Towers spreading the defense out, making a fairly easy read.

Either Audible for a Dougie lesson, or hit a tower on one on one coverage...

If only

The one thing that scares me is...the Hamster is fantastic at catching the ball outta the backfield, something that Tedford rarely utilized as head coach @ Cal-Berkely. We need to utilize every positive we have on offense. I'm hoping Tedford's gonna surprise the heII outta us!

The one thing that scares me is...the Hamster is fantastic at catching the ball outta the backfield, something that Tedford rarely utilized as head coach @ Cal-Berkely. We need to utilize every positive we have on offense. I'm hoping Tedford's gonna surprise the heII outta us!

We never throw screens, Ever! and when we do it soooo Painful looking... Watch the Saints, its fluid smooth, crisp it looks natural when they sell it . smh

Yah the Bucs still suck doe

We sure have the last 5 or 6 seasons, and we've also had two of the worst head coaches imaginable running things, along with a GM that thought his main duty was to lie down and give both know nothing head coaches anything they wanted, while relying on their infinitesimal knowledge of players to make transactions, like moving up for Freeman and renting Revis for 1 season @ $16 mil. That was Schiano's doing and our GM allowed it.

That **** is over & done, so we'll just have to see if L&L can do what the Falcons have failed to do in 48 years.wink.png

We sure have the last 5 or 6 seasons, and we've also had two of the worst head coaches imaginable running things, along with a GM that thought his main duty was to lie down and give both know nothing head coaches anything they wanted, while relying on their infinitesimal knowledge of players to make transactions, like moving up for Freeman and renting Revis for 1 season @ $16 mil. That was Schiano's doing and our GM allowed it.

That **** is over & done, so we'll just have to see if L&L can do what the Falcons have failed to do in 48 years.wink.png

What? No Comeback? No telling us how great the Falcons are?

4-12

4-12

4-12

4-12

4-12laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Bucs offense won't even be top 16.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. Now, if our defense can't get it done after the changes we've made and the draft coming up, we're gonna have a helluva hard time winning games.

Nobody has any real idea of how this offense will do this season. So far, only the coaches really know what style of offense we'll be running, but it's hard to get too awfully excited with it being led by Josh McCown.

Like I said, our defense should be pretty strong, and get better as the season progresses.