Coincidence Between Clowney Pro Day And Signing S Bush?

Could care less about the amount of picks. I'm worried about whether the additions make our team better. Multiple picks, a few studs. Whatever makes us better. And honestly, Clowney could be an unbelievable building block.

You know who else would be great building blocks? Mack, Robinson, Lewan, Matthews... and the second and third rounders we'd have to give up, such as David Yankee, Gabe Jackson, Attachou, possibly Mosely or Nix, Niklas...our first rounder next year.

****, a great FB can be had in the 6th round. We could potentially get our starting RB in the 4th.

Trading up is like buying a car you can't afford. It'll put you in debt for years.

I doubt the two are related. Falcons are hurting at safety if we are bringing in another teams back-up to be our starter - granted, Rafael Bush would be an upgrade over DeCan't - but that's not saying much.

I like Raffy - just not sure he should be our starter.

Champs still out there Dawg I'd have him in here as a starter tomorrow.

You guys are acting like Clowney is a lock to be an elite pass rusher. He had 3 frickin sacks last year. That was in college. Please let that sink in. There's no way you should trade picks away to get this guy.

you're basically basing it off one season and are not looking at the body of work...........

typical......

Edited by DirtyBird8711

You guys are acting like Clowney is a lock to be an elite pass rusher. He had 3 frickin sacks last year. That was in college. Please let that sink in. There's no way you should trade picks away to get this guy.

Pull up Clay Matthews,Aldon Smith,and Geno Atkins SR season stats then talk to me.