Mock Draft To End All Mock Drafts

Molson

Trade #6 to Jets for #18 + #49 + #104 + #115 <----- first for first, second & 2 fourths

Trade #103 + 104 + #115 for Jacksonville #70 <---- 3 fourths for third

1st (Jets): Zack Martin, OT

- Plays RT from day one. Solidifies OL and revitalizes the run game.

2nd: Dee Ford, DE/OLB

- Effective edge rusher that can play in multiple formations.

2nd (Jets): Jeremiah Attaochu, DE/OLB

- Same role as ford. A similar double-dip to Trufant & Alford. Both will compete for snaps immediately.

3rd: Deone Bucannon, S

- Fills massive hole at FS. Very smart player with good ball skills and a great tackler.

3rd (Jacksonville): Chris Borland, ILB

- Simply produces. Knocked based on size and 40 time, but watch his film. He has Kuechley-like instincts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCbBmcxmFHY

4th (comp): Arthur Lynch, TE

- Will come in and block (which he is very good at) and will catch 15-20 balls.

5th: T.J. Jones, WR

- Underrated WR that has big play ability and can play in the slot or on the outside.

6th: Marion Grice, RB

- Extremely underrated RB. Easily the best pass catching RB in the draft. Fills Snelling's pass-catching and screen role immediately and can compete with Jacquizz for snaps.

7th: James Morris, LB

- Similar to Borland with slightly less production. Provides stable depth and solid special teams play.

7th (comp): Jeremy Gallon, WR

- Has the potential to be an absolute monster in the slot. Extremely quick with fantastic hands. Only downside is his height (5'7).

7th (comp): Mister Cobble, NT

- Picked purely based off name ph34r.png

Moving forward: Osi, Kroy, Harry and Jackson will likely be gone in 2015. Next draft can focus on finding the RB and TE of the future.

Trade #6 to Jets for #18 + #49 + #104 + #115 <----- first for first, second & 2 fourths

Trade #103 + 104 + #115 for Jacksonville #70 <---- 3 fourths for third

1st (Jets): Zack Martin, OT

- Plays RT from day one. Solidifies OL and revitalizes the run game.

2nd: Dee Ford, DE/OLB

- Effective edge rusher that can play in multiple formations.

2nd (Jets): Jeremiah Attaochu, DE/OLB

- Same role as ford. A similar double-dip to Trufant & Alford. Both will compete for snaps immediately.

3rd: Deone Bucannon, S

- Fills massive hole at FS. Very smart player with good ball skills and a great tackler.

3rd (Jacksonville): Chris Borland, ILB

- Simply produces. Knocked based on size and 40 time, but watch his film. He has Kuechley-like instincts.

https://www.youtube....h?v=WCbBmcxmFHY

4th (comp): Arthur Lynch, TE

- Will come in and block (which he is very good at) and will catch 15-20 balls.

5th: T.J. Jones, WR

- Underrated WR that has big play ability and can play in the slot or on the outside.

6th: Marion Grice, RB

- Extremely underrated RB. Easily the best pass catching RB in the draft. Fills Snelling's pass-catching and screen role immediately and can compete with Jacquizz for snaps.

7th: James Morris, LB

- Similar to Borland with slightly less production. Provides stable depth and solid special teams play.

7th (comp): Jeremy Gallon, WR

- Has the potential to be an absolute monster in the slot. Extremely quick with fantastic hands. Only downside is his height (5'7).

7th (comp): Mister Cobble, NT

- Picked purely based off name ph34r.png

Moving forward: Osi, Kroy, Harry and Jackson will likely be gone in 2015. Next draft can focus on finding the RB and TE of the future.

Something totally off subject that I thought about the other day regarding this.

Next year we would lose

Osi

Sjax

Biermann

HD

and possibly a few others next year.

Knowing this, we could RACK UP on compensation picks much like the Ravens did this year letting those guys all walk. IF we traded up for Clowney, letting those guys walk would go a long way in making up for draft picks lost because of that trade.

Something totally off subject that I thought about the other day regarding this.

Next year we would lose

Osi

Sjax

Biermann

HD

Knowing this, we could RACK UP on compensation picks much like the Ravens did this year letting those guys all walk. IF we traded up for Clowney, letting those guys walk would go a long way in making up for draft picks lost because of that trade.

Didn't think of that. Good point.

TD is always very prudent when it comes to comp picks, so I'm sure he's keeping this in mind. Although, I doubt any of them net any higher than a 5th round pick.

I disagree that Grice is "easily" the best pass catching RB in the draft...Charles Sims had over 200r ec and 2100 yds in his 4 year college career...even Grice's season avgs. would not compare...I also think De"Anthony Thomas has shown very good receiving skills as well, and there are guys like Carey and Sankey who have shown pass catching ability...

Not a fan of Zach Martin being our 1st round pick in a year that features the talent at the top of the board that we have a very good chance of taking...regardless of hoarding additional picks...

What is better? Two average players OR one stud player to build around and add to a defense/offense?

Not fond of it to be honest . Dee Ford is a huge boom or bust pick .

I like the idea of trading down . Just thought you would get better prospects

Martin will be a average pro . I wouldn't take him in first round . Don't see his impact beig felt right way he is going to have to grow as a pro . Dee Ford scares the **** out of me so I'm not taking him in first round either . He scares me and his run def is pretty poor

Jeremiah Attaochu, DE/OLB solid prospect

S class is weak . Trying to find lighting in bottle with any of the as picks so who knows

Overall it's a draft class more with depth / serviceable players than a impact player you can build around on either side of ball

You can take boom or bust picks when you trade back and also pick players that are quite solid at the same position (Attaochu). Ford doesn't scare me as much as he does for you, though. I'd rather Ealy, but I figure he'll be long gone.

As for Martin, he is not the LT of the future. But he will be a solid RT for many years.

I disagree that Grice is "easily" the best pass catching RB in the draft...Charles Sims had over 200r ec and 2100 yds in his 4 year college career...even Grice's season avgs. would not compare...I also think De"Anthony Thomas has shown very good receiving skills as well, and there are guys like Carey and Sankey who have shown pass catching ability...

Not a fan of Zach Martin being our 1st round pick in a year that features the talent at the top of the board that we have a very good chance of taking...regardless of hoarding additional picks...

What is better? Two average players OR one stud player to build around and add to a defense/offense?

Two above average players. Also, the notion of adding "one stud" got the Falcons in trouble with depth as it is. I liked the Julio trade, but now the team is in prime position to have solid players throughout the lineup WHILE having Julio. Can't pass that up.

Next year we would lose

Osi

Sjax

Biermann

HD

SJax signed for 3 years, thus would have to be released, negating compensation.

SJax signed for 3 years, thus would have to be released, negating compensation.

True I forgot.

Sean Weatherspoon is a FA though. He could end up being worth something, same with a few others like Quizz, Matt Bryant, Peters, Dent ect. Only a couple possible 3rds out of the bunch, but a few guys all fall in that 4-7 range. I don't think we get all the high picks the ravens got, but we could get more than they got.

True I forgot.

Sean Weatherspoon is a FA though. He could end up being worth something, same with a few others like Quizz, Matt Bryant, Peters, Dent ect. Only a couple possible 3rds out of the bunch, but a few guys all fall in that 4-7 range. I don't think we get all the high picks the ravens got, but we could get more than they got.

The maximum is 4. Letting all those players go would create a need for picks/free agent replacements, negating some of the losses.