Kiper's 4/13/2014 Mock Draft

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These picks would make sense if we were still a traditional 4-3...

to be honest - i think we really are as hybrid as hybrid gets - we are straddling the line of 4-3 and 3-4 with the players we have on our roster now - if we were just going 3-4, I believe Osi Umenyiora would have been let go already.

What? KB a good 5th round pick and Schill was what a 7th or UDFA? Not worth crying over.

lol, we are tryin to sign Rafael Bush to an offersheet because the coaching staff put Bush on practice squad while a spot was made for Shill - so it did cost us somethin'.

to be honest - i think we really are as hybrid as hybrid gets - we are straddling the line of 4-3 and 3-4 with the players we have on our roster now - if we were just going 3-4, I believe Osi Umenyiora would have been let go already.

The way the defense was run last year I think we're moving to a 3-4/LEO 4-3 hybrid. They need roughly the same type of players but throw different concepts at offenses.

lol, we are tryin to sign Rafael Bush to an offersheet because the coaching staff put Bush on practice squad while a spot was made for Shill - so it did cost us somethin'.

Bush was still an unknown at the time and Schil was already a pretty decent special teams player. That's what late round picks and UDFAs are for. Bush didn't show enough to keep, he wouldn't of started and STs is important. Looking back now should we have kept him? Yes, but that's hindsight.

The way the defense was run last year I think we're moving to a 3-4/LEO 4-3 hybrid. They need roughly the same type of players but throw different concepts at offenses.

at this point, I'm done tryin' to figure out what they are doing - i just want studs in the front 7 and not worried about which scheme as it seems like we are into both.

Bush was still an unknown at the time and Schil was already a pretty decent special teams player. That's what late round picks and UDFAs are for. Bush didn't show enough to keep, he wouldn't of started and STs is important. Looking back now should we have kept him? Yes, but that's hindsight.

Bush was twice as good as Shillinger ever thought about being - Rafael Bush jumped off the TV screen in all those pre-season games for Falcons - Shillinger never did - Shillinger got the benefit of the doubt though because Saint Thomas put his blessing on him by being drafted.

Bush was twice as good as Shillinger ever thought about being - Rafael Bush jumped off the TV screen in all those pre-season games for Falcons - Shillinger never did - Shillinger got the benefit of the doubt though because Saint Thomas put his blessing on him by being drafted.

Neither was going to play or start except Special Teams at the time. So you keep the player who's good at that. Bush was an unknown UDFA talent put on the PS. Nothing wrong with that except he got picked up. Sucks, but it happens all the time.