If You Accidentally Run Over A Kid In The Ghetto, Just Keep Going

Guest terryowens81

Guest terryowens81

Crowd severely beats pickup driver who stopped after hitting boy, 11

12:19 PM, April 3, 2014

A motorist is in critical condition after being beaten by a large group of people on the city’s east side after his truck struck an 11-year-old boy today, Detroit police said.

“He got his,” said one witness to the beating who declined to give her name. “He got beat up real bad.”

Sgt. Michael Woody said officers believe the driver pulled over to check on the child after he was hit around 4:10 p.m. He was then assaulted by people in the neighborhood near Morang and Balfour streets.

“Our chief indicated there was a large group of approximately 30 or more people,” Woody said. “But that’s not to say they all took part in the assault, but they did come out to assist the child, and it was a large group at that time. They could have been from that large group.”

No additional information was available about the child’s condition, but Woody said he was transported to St. John Hospital.

Woody said the driver sustained multiple, serious head injuries and was also transported to St. John.

“He could potentially die,” Woody said.

Later Wednesday afternoon, a few neighbors milled around the scene, a busy intersection with a gas station, a Happy’s Pizza and a liquor store. Despite the accident, children were still running through the street.

The Balfour resident who asked not to be identified said she saw the boy get hit by the truck after he and about three other children attempted to cross the intersection to go to a Clark gas station across the street.

“This little boy was screaming,” she said. “There was a lot of people that came out. It was crazy.”

She said several other neighbors ran outside when they heard the boy screaming. She said she and family watched as the driver was beaten by a group of men.

She said that after being beaten, the motorist went to the gas station for help.

The woman said several children routinely play outside and she’s become increasingly concerned with motorists speeding through the residential neighborhoods along Morang Street.

She said cars are often “driving up and down the street fast.”

Woody said the incident isn’t being treated as a hit-and-run case because the driver stopped.

“The guy never tried to flee the scene,” Woody said. “He got out to check on the child and was assaulted by people in the neighborhood.”

Woody said police are searching for the individuals responsible for the assault.

Edited by terryowens81

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest terryowens81

If I was that driver I would show up on Christmas Day and burn every down every ******* building within 1000 ft of that gas station.

Flamethrower_straight.jpg

If I was that driver I would show up on Christmas Day and burn every down every ******* building within 1000 ft of that gas station.

No need for that. If by some chance those responsible actually get arrested, the people who live there will burn it down if they get found guilty.

Guest fibonacci

I agree, but it's mostly because they're never going to try and find them.

with it being in detroit, they probably already closed the case.

if he lives

Guest terryowens81

Angry middle-aged white racist attack!

Plus I love how nobody's pictures or names have been released but your inner racist can't refuse to make it racial.

Guest terryowens81

You're the one who said ghetto there Cletus. Don't pretend like ghetto has a different meaning for you now.

Ghetto is generally described as an economically depressed area. I don't give a **** what color the people who did this are. They don't deserve to live.

Ghetto is generally described as an economically depressed area. I don't give a **** what color the people who did this are. They don't deserve to live.

Detroit is 83% black, so there's a pretty good probability that the people doing the beating were black. Equally good that the driver was.

Here's another article about this.

April 3, 2014, - 9:44 am

“He Got His”: White Driver Accidentally Hits Kid, Detroit Black Mob Beats Him Nearly to Death, Robs Him; “Say Nice Things About Detroit”

By Debbie Schlussel

Funny, no Trayvon Martin-style outrage over this: a White driver accidentally hits a kid with his car in Detroit. He pulls over to see if the kid is okay (BIG MISTAKE!) and is beaten almost to death by a mob of 11 Black guys who also rob him. Yeah, that’s Detroit and that’s the REAL racism in America.

Guest terryowens81

Detroit is 83% black, so there's a pretty good probability that the people doing the beating were black. Equally good that the driver was.

Bob I don't give a **** what color anyone is when they see fit to attempt to MURDER someone who was involved in an accident. What bothers me is the community remains silent in order to bring the murderers to justice. Why? Are they hiding the identity of the assailant(s) because of their own racial prejudice?

These people are all evil. I do not want to live in a world where if I get into a car accident I have to be subjected to death by mob. F these people and any of their supporters.