Really Panther Fans?

LouDog.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I love how he was one of the elite players on the Falcons roster a year ago. Plus isn't he 1 year removed from a pro bowl season.

Imo I like this idea way more then the Roman Harper crap.

he was a pro bowl alternate and that was because he had 6 interceptions. In his best seasons he still couldnt tackle and got burnt pretty regular

Also I love how he was one of the elite players on the Falcons roster a year ago. Plus isn't he 1 year removed from a pro bowl season.

he may be good fit for carolina, he is afraid to tackle, but that may not be a problem for the panthers like it was ATL.

Lol Reese who ever called him elite. He's horrible always been horrible. He made the probowl as an alternate based purely on popularity. He had some flashes that year but it was a fluke. Don't get your hopes up

he was a pro bowl alternate and that was because he had 6 interceptions. In his best seasons he still couldnt tackle and got burnt pretty regular

So he was thought to be 1 of the better safeties when he had talent in front of him.

He won't be asked to tackle much with the DPoy in front of him.

Oh and Malcom Flex has really become a ***** over the last 4 months. And I like it.

I was nice to him last season this year will be fun. Dragging him from thread to thread.

what? how about you drag on somewhere and find a woman or something?

I want proof. No body ever called that fool elite and if they did he should be shot. Funny how rival fans just because someone was a falcon they automatically assume we thought they were elite.

I want proof. No body ever called that fool elite and if they did he should be shot. Funny how rival fans just because someone was a falcon they automatically assume we thought they were elite.

Look at the secondary rankings thread on the front page. Then I expect Shred to be shot by the weekend.

Edited by Rewind