How Would You Feel If We Walked Away With ......

2013 Draft Top 4 Picks:

1 Kansas City Chiefs Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

2 Jacksonville Jaguars Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

3 Miami Dolphins Dion Jordan DE Oregon

4 Philadelphia Eagles Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma

And the top 3 OTs this year (Robinson, Matthews, and Lewan) are generally rated higher than those 3. If one of them drops to 6 we should count our blessings and grab one.

I hope it happens that way. Between that and at least 1 QB going, we should be guaranteed either Mack or Clowney at 6.

2013 Draft Top 4 Picks:

1 Kansas City Chiefs Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

2 Jacksonville Jaguars Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

3 Miami Dolphins Dion Jordan DE Oregon

4 Philadelphia Eagles Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma

And the top 3 OTs this year (Robinson, Matthews, and Lewan) are generally rated higher than those 3. If one of them drops to 6 we should count our blessings and grab one.

I respect your opinion, but I think real real good chance Lewan goes around the 15 range ......the bozo chit he pulled will drop him some ....

This looks like a scenario someone has been posting all week.

Oh wait! That's mine! Hahaha jk.

Clearly I love it. 3 immediate starters in all reality. Glad you share my enthusiasm.

God bless you kind sir .......cool.png .....TD just needs to find a way to do this chit and save his job .....he needs to pay for his hair gel, bike shorts and chronic ....

ok lewan will be gone by nine no way buffalo lets him get past them. best way to pull off would be to trade with buffalo if they are higher on Mathews than lewan and he is at nine that would get us number 9, and 73(3rd rnd). now we would have to take lewan with that pick so then we would have lewan picks 37, 68, and 73. to get pryor we would have to move to the middle of the first round most likely costing us picks 37, and pick 73 to get to pick 24, or picks 37 and 68 to get to pick 22. so now we have lewan and pryor and picks 73, our 4th, and so on. no way attuacho falls to pick 73 we may could package our 4th rounder and move up to pick 57 but would he still be there at that pick. I doubt it, and all our picks would be gone.

It´s extremely unlikely.

First you have to trade down and get and extra 2nd. But you can´t trade down too much. Maybe around 10 or 12. That can happen.

Second, Lewan has to be there at 10 or 12. That´s difficult, but still possible.

But then you have to trade up to the first again. Probably inside the top 20 to be able to pick Pryor. And you can only give one of the 2nd rounders, because you need the other one to pick Attaochu.

I think Attaochu will go in the top of the 2nd round, so you have to use the pick you adquired from the trade to move up. Then you will have to give that 2nd, the 3rd, 4th and 5th to be able to move up to the top 20.

It´s way too complicated and too optimistic. Also unrealistic. Would I like it? **** yeahhh. I love all 3 of those players. But it aint gonna happen.

ok lewan will be gone by nine no way buffalo lets him get past them. best way to pull off would be to trade with buffalo if they are higher on Mathews than lewan and he is at nine that would get us number 9, and 73(3rd rnd). now we would have to take lewan with that pick so then we would have lewan picks 37, 68, and 73. to get pryor we would have to move to the middle of the first round most likely costing us picks 37, and pick 73 to get to pick 24, or picks 37 and 68 to get to pick 22. so now we have lewan and pryor and picks 73, our 4th, and so on. no way attuacho falls to pick 73 we may could package our 4th rounder and move up to pick 57 but would he still be there at that pick. I doubt it, and all our picks would be gone.

This assumes that 2 OTs are on the board and BUF views one much higher than the other...

I'm swapping 1st with BUF, but then I am taking their second and giving up our 4th and 6th round picks....to give us #9, #37, #41, #68, #139, #147, #220, #253, #255...

Then you take Lewan, package #41 and #68 back into the 1st for S (Pryor) and take Attaochu at #37....

I'm not saying this is what I would do, but it is a scenario...

This assumes that 2 OTs are on the board and BUF views one much higher than the other...

I'm swapping 1st with BUF, but then I am taking their second and giving up our 4th and 6th round picks....to give us #9, #37, #41, #68, #139, #147, #220, #253, #255...

Then you take Lewan, package #41 and #68 back into the 1st for S (Pryor) and take Attaochu at #37....

I'm not saying this is what I would do, but it is a scenario...

Thank you sir, that is exactly the type of thing I was thinking of. ...It would be a hard thing to do, but not impossible .