I Have A Prediction.

Bringing in Mike Tice and Jon Asamoah are the only offensive line moves we are going to make. I think a lot of people may be underestimating how big of an impact Tice can make with the guys we already have. I'm not sitting here telling you that Holmes is the answer at RT and that he will develop Shraeder and Konz into pro-bowlers, but It wouldn't surprise me if we completely skipped on O-linemen in the draft and really focused on getting the pass-rusher and safety we need to give Nolan a little chub.

I'm not even saying this is a good idea but we have drafted too many linemen over the last couple of years and I think TD and Smith will see what Tice can do with them.

I would love to have a rt in the 1st or 2nd, but I agree with you on this. TD, may go de/lb in the first, safety in the 2nd and Te in the third or te in second and safety in 3rd. He may totally ignore RT. I wouldn't want to see us use a 2nd on Te becuase I don't see anybody that's worthy of a high second rd pick. I think 1st and high 2nd rd tight ends should be complete. That is, he should be a great inline blocker, have great hands and yet athletic enough to beat safeties and linebackers deep. As good as jimmy graham is, he's not considered a great blocker

Bringing in Mike Tice and Jon Asamoah are the only offensive line moves we are going to make. I think a lot of people may be underestimating how big of an impact Tice can make with the guys we already have. I'm not sitting here telling you that Holmes is the answer at RT and that he will develop Shraeder and Konz into pro-bowlers, but It wouldn't surprise me if we completely skipped on O-linemen in the draft and really focused on getting the pass-rusher and safety we need to give Nolan a little chub.

I'm not even saying this is a good idea but we have drafted too many linemen over the last couple of years and I think TD and Smith will see what Tice can do with them.

I've thought the same thing, I think because of the players hes drafted hes willing to see what a new coach can do with them before bringing in new, I don't think he will go for Mack in the first round either because he has other players that haven't been developed yet and has a new OLB position coach. TD prolly wants to see what can be done with Beerman and Mopanga.

I will not be surprised if Falcons big move on the offensive line is OT-Seantrel Henderson in the 4th round or 4th round comp.

This ^

The dude isn't an O line whisperer. I fully expect an OT to be taken at 6

Exactly..

Everyone thinks we need a RT. Why do people forget Baker has missed games 4 of the 6 years here. Thats 66.6%! In other words Baker will get hurt, and we will need someone to play LT all the while still looking for a permanent RT solution.

Tice cant fix that.

I wont be mad if it were to happen. We have alot of competition.

OP, I don't think you paid attention. TD stated he messed up by projecting the readiness of our OL last season. He is not going to repeat that mistake, projecting. That would be the quickest path out the door. You think he will roll with Baker, Holmes, Carimi, and Johnson at OT?

OP, I don't think you paid attention. TD stated he messed up by projecting the readiness of our OL last season. He is not going to repeat that mistake, projecting. That would be the quickest path out the door. You think he will roll with Baker, Holmes, Carimi, and Johnson at OT?

Oh I pay attention. I also take whatever the GM, owner, and coach of the team says and mostly ignore it. Before draft day it's all a mind game and making sure the other teams don't know what cards you are holding.

I would be perfectly fine with juwuan james in the third or bitonio if he fell that far. But I think people are hugely over rating Tice and seem to forgot that Pat hill was supposed to be able to turn our line around as well. Tice may help but an infusion of talent is the true elixir to our equation.