Ryan Tannehill

Da Bird is Da Word

Anyone have an opinion on this guy? His rookie year was pretty awful but I was impressed with him in 2013. He's one of those guys no one really talks about because that team can't seem to break .500 to save their lives. He passed for 3900+ yards and 24 touchdowns with a horrific O-line (most sacks allowed) and a downright awful run-game. If that team fixes its O-line/run-game just a bit I think we'll be hearing more about this guy in the next few years.

If he went to a better situation, he'd look like a pretty good QB. He does seem to struggle a bit with feeling the rush, but that offensive line is terrible, and was even before they lost 2 starters. He isn't afraid to take on a little contact, and will dive or lower the shoulder for the first down sometimes instead of sliding, I like that. He doesn't stand out over other QBs in any area, but he's well rounded and does well in most areas..........................They need to get him some good receivers, Brian Hartline is decent as a possession and 3rd down type receiver but they need more.