Awful Awful People That You Would Still Slam .

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ alive .. the Obama girls are 12 and 15..

A. who could even look at them and have a sexual thought now or for the future?

B. How are they awful people?

I listed Michelle Malkin, who despite being a hateful, divisive person who tries to smear a 12 year olds reputation for speaking his mind on GW Bush, is still physically hot and more importantly, of legal age.

<p>

I would just say Michelle but she's FUGLY.

Most lefty women are ugly. But then the hollywood types would be nice but I don't want to get STDs from them because they play hide the sausage (and whatever else) a little too much for my taste.

Man, I say this in all seriousness. Please stay out of any thread I ever start after you talked sexually about a mans 12 YO and 15 YO daughters. They should lock people like you up. Seriously.

To refresh everyone on what SB said, thanks to monoxide quoting him before SB deleted his post>

View PostThe Legendary SB, on 01 April 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

Katy Perry can have an anger bang.

And Obama's daughters when they are of age.

FFS how is he allowed to post here?

<p>

Nobody said anything about doing anything with no 12 and 15 year old. That's Redskin's turf.

They'll just end up ugly commies like their parents anyway. I don't want em even when they are "of age".

And you start a thread talking about how you're going to rape Michelle Malkin then can't take it when it's fired back at your royal family. Perhaps in the future you'll think twice about starting threads like this.

I break my vow not to respond to you because the point I want to make is more important than a vow I made right now. You say this is a rape thread yet you still named a 12 year old and a 15 year old. That is all.

laugh.png

Nobody said anything about doing anything with no 12 and 15 year old. That's Redskin's turf.

They'll just end up ugly commies like their parents anyway. I don't want em even when they are "of age".

And you start a thread talking about how you're going to rape Michelle Malkin then can't take it when it's fired back at your royal family. Perhaps in the future you'll think twice about starting threads like this.

Yup

He wants you locked up because of your pedophilic(word?) comment, not because you are christian or conservative, unless you are implying that pedophilia are staples of christianity and conservatism. Are you?

This thread:

Talking about raping conservative women = YAY

Talk about the royal family = LOCK THEM UP!

No one in this thread said anything about rape, but you. Are you now implying that you thought that this thread was about who would you rape? Why would you answer, if you thought that was the direction of this thread. And to go a step further, if you thought this was a rape thread, then why would you mention two teenage girls?

I took this thread as, who is someone that you consider awful that you would have sex with if given the opportunity(meaning consent).

Can't answer the question since nobody said anything pedo in this thread.

Some people took your quote to mean that you just admitted that you were attracted to two teenage girls and the reason you would not pipe right now is because they are under the age of 18. The only reason you are unwilling to pipe now is because society has determined that anybody under the age of 18 is not an adult.

Some people would take that to be pedophilic in nature, but that does not change the fact that you trying to bring up your "Christian and Conservative" values as the reason for RyanToJulio persecuting you does not add up, unless your comment about sleeping with Obama's daughters has something to do with said values. You cannot be persecuted for something that has not been mentioned in this thread.