Call Me A Jingoist. There Is No Shame In That To Me.

AREA 51

The jest from my previous thread seems to be true patriotism is shown not with pride but with constant criticisms, and showing pride or appreciation for what is good in one's nation is mere idiocy and jingoism. Though I have never said America was perfect, who says we must focus on her faults exclusively. We do not do that with the people we love. Yes, America has more problems than we can solve, but I still believe the United States is the best country in the world, and I say so. Sue me. I do my share of criticizing what I think is wrong, but the important thing is, I also know to show appreciation for what is right.

Just once in awhile it would be nice to see people show some appreciation for all the good there is and be thankful they were born here or were able to become a citizen here. Once, I would like to see a thread praising our nation, its people, and all it has done for the world as a whole, but I guess that is just too much to ask for.

That is all. Try not to burn this one. I want to wrap myself up in it later.

LargeUSFlag.gif

The jest from my previous thread seems to be true patriotism is shown not with pride but with constant criticisms, and showing pride or appreciation for what is good in one's nation is mere idiocy and jingoism. Though I have never said America was perfect, who says we must focus on her faults exclusively. We do not do that with the people we love. Yes, America has more problems than we can solve, but I still believe the United States is the best country in the world, and I say so. Sue me. I do my share of criticizing what I think is wrong, but the important thing is, I also know to show appreciation for what is right.

Just once in awhile it would be nice to see people show some appreciation for all the good there is and be thankful they were born here or were able to become a citizen here. Once, I would like to see a thread praising our nation, its people, and all it has done for the world as a whole, but I guess that is just too much to ask for.

That is all. Try not to burn this one. I want to wrap myself up in it later.

LargeUSFlag.gif

This is bound to tick off someone here. Either that or motivate some to ridicule you. After all they think anyone who believes as you is not just wrong, but wrong and staggeringly ignorant.

Thanks America for all the drone strikes and poverty!

That felt good, I AM RACIST 51.

Poverty... in America. Now THAT'S rich!

American poverty...the kind where you eat three meals a day, have four walls and a roof, clothes to wear, a car, and a couple of bucks in your wallet...

What are you, 12??? Poverty...in America...whatta dooshy...

Poverty... in America. Now THAT'S rich!

American poverty...the kind where you eat three meals a day, have four walls and a roof, clothes to wear, a car, and a couple of bucks in your wallet...

What are you, 12??? Poverty...in America...whatta dooshy...

You're delusional. Not surprising considering your religious beliefs though.

LOL.I have posted on TATF for a bit but decided to try here on the offseason because until the draft, football talk bores me. I use a new account here because if I get banned I aint losing my regular account.

actually its not the exact same. I was Ryan2Julio for a year or two