The Official Abf Throwback Thread.

falconsd56

Iin honor of Flip Wilson who had what is no doubt the post of the day in another thread.

Lets take a look at some of the great moments in ABF history.

I will start.... yes I know it is Monday and not Thursday

... and yes I know there have been other threads like this but this is the "OFFICIAL" one ( it says so in the title)

So without further adieu.

wafflehouse.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that was great...... good ol "meat sacks" went bananas

I get the big balloo. I don't get the house.

Anyone remember that time Area 51 posted that great climbing thread. And snake chimed in With some massive BS, And some of his climbing buddies actually registered for the board just to call him out. That was so funny, I remember it like it was last week!

Anyone remember that time Atea 51 posted that great climbing thread. And snake chimed in With some massive BS, And some of his climbing buddies actually registered for the board just to call him out. That was so funny, I remember it like it was last week!

As I remember it, he posted a pic on here that showed his yard & someone gave him grief because the grass was overgrown. This led to the big guy having a complete meltdown.

Anyone remember that time Atea 51 posted that great climbing thread. And snake chimed in With some massive BS, And some of his climbing buddies actually registered for the board just to call him out. That was so funny, I remember it like it was last week!

Snake has buddies?

Basically when he posted a picture of his house and it looked worst than that, people started ribbing on him and then he just lost it and went ballistic it was classic ABF

I actually missed that , people calling snake out. I need to try and find it..

"can't be that much trouble for him to track his girl running around with a guy in a wheelchair, You can already cross off the second floor of many places."

RIP PP!!!!

Still one of the funniest things I've ever read here. It's a shame he went off the deep end, he was good internet for a long time.