Mack And Clowney Are Both Overrated

I think Mack and Clowney are not that significantly better than other defenders in the draft. Clowney has the unique size and speed combo, but the fact that he had only 3 sacks last year shows you he isn't a once in a lifetime FOOTBALL PLAYER. If college offenses can hold him to 3 sacks all year, then I have no doubt that NFL offenses can limit him too.

Mack is overrated for opposite reasons. He had a great game against Ohio State, but it was against a first time QB who threw the ball right too him like a dumbass. All his other stats are against garbage teams. There are a lot of guys in the draft tht could've dominated in the MAC. He is gonna get knocked on his *** in the pros. He is the guy that has climbed draft boards the most after the actual games ended. Always a red flag.

The best player available for us (assuming we can't deal Matty ICE and get Manziel) is Greg Robinson. Go watch how he mauled the semenoles in the championship game. He is a beast and showed it against the best.

I think Mack and Clowney are not that significantly better than other defenders in the draft. Clowney has the unique size and speed combo, but the fact that he had only 3 sacks last year shows you he isn't a once in a lifetime FOOTBALL PLAYER. If college offenses can hold him to 3 sacks all year, then I have no doubt that NFL offenses can limit him too.

Mack is overrated for opposite reasons. He had a great game against Ohio State, but it was against a first time QB who threw the ball right too him like a dumbass. All his other stats are against garbage teams. There are a lot of guys in the draft tht could've dominated in the MAC. He is gonna get knocked on his *** in the pros. He is the guy that has climbed draft boards the most after the actual games ended. Always a red flag.

The best player available for us (assuming we can't deal Matty ICE and get Manziel) is Greg Robinson. Go watch how he mauled the semenoles in the championship game. He is a beast and showed it against the best.

You call them overrated, but yet named Robinson. Lol.

In order of preference:

1. Robinson

2. Watkins <-- beast, Roddy's about done. It would be like the Vikings in 1998.

3. Jernigan

4. Mack

5. The Clown

in order of preference

1 get a clue

2 stop posting

3 stop starting threads

4 find something better to do with your time

Lol so you call Mack overrated and only use 1 play to justify your stance.

said no one ever...

Braxton Miller is a "first time QB"..? What???