This Judge Needs To Be The Victim Of Some Mob Justice

Dago 3.0

I was just about to post this.

I am speechless.

From the yahoo article I was reading about it.

"Sex offenders are the lowest of the low in prison. He's a rich, white boy who is a wuss and a child perv. The prison can't protect them, and Jan Jurden knows that reality. She is right on.""

Well maybe your client should have thought about that before he ******* raped a THREE year old... his own daughter.

He deserves everything that would happen to him in prison.

Many times over.

The lawsuit filed by Richards' ex-wife accuses him of admitting to sexually abusing his infant son between 2005 and 2007, the same period when he abused his daughter starting when she was 3.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2014/03/28/sunday-preview-du-pont-heir-stayed-prison/7016769/

I wonder how many non violent drug offenders are currently incarcerated in Delaware?

I am speechless.

"Sex offenders are the lowest of the low in prison. He's a rich, white boy who is a wuss and a child perv. The prison can't protect them, and Jan Jurden knows that reality. She is right on.""

Well maybe your client should have thought about that before he ******* raped a THREE year old... his own daughter.

Many times over.

im thinking it has more to do with the crime than his class. Criminals will tolerate almost anything but even they wont tolerate child abuse. The first time word gets out that he is a child molestor, he will be killed with a quickness

im thinking it has more to do with the crime than his class. Criminals will tolerate almost anything but even they wont tolerate child abuse. The first time word gets out that he is a child molestor, he will be killed with a quickness

No doubt.

And he would deserve it.

I am pretty forward and liberal minded but once you admit to raping a child....... making it worse your own child, you deserve every bad thing that will ever happen to you.. If that means getting beat to death in prison by a broom stick then so be it.

In the rare cases that I support the death penalty, for a POS like this guy I would gladly be the one to push the button.

The newspapers are going to be tough on you. And prison is very, very hard on people who hurt kids.

If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.pIyc7Za.png

post of the day

the chances of using that reference in a relevant manner were pretty damned slim and I can't believe I missed it

I rarely get pissed off over news stories, but this one.....wow. I want him in prison for life, and I want the judge who let him off to spend some time there until some sense is knocked into her. Letting him off because 'he won't fare well in prison' SERIOUSLY? You've got to be kidding me............This isn't even a rich guy getting off because of a great lawyer he can afford, it's a judge blatantly letting him off the hook because she doesn't want to see an upper class person suffer..........If this guy was even just middle class I bet he'd get 15 years at least, probably(hopefully)more..............Unbelievably ridiculous.

I am speechless.

Many times over.

Yep, agreed. Because it was a child he raped I wouldn't mind seeing the death penalty, 25 years minimum.........I couldn't believe the comments either, that he should get away with it just because 'he is a wuss' and a rich....for starters, anybody can get killed in prison and more importantly, he should have thought about that before raping a child, his own child. He DESERVES to be in a place where he does not fare well, and if he can't handle it as well as the other inmates tough ****. I believe he also raped his son along with his daughter..................The worst was the 'we're not a third world country' referring to solitary confinement, these ****tards forget that they are dealing with a child rapist, it's not some innocent person suffering here...............Letting a child rapist get off because the punishment is too much for them to handle is the WORST solution........If you feel so **** bad about solitary(and you shouldn't) put a TV in his room or something....**** near anything's better than letting him get away with it, how the **** is that even an option.

Indeed, child abusers are seen as the lowest of the low in there. It actually is kind of strange though. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of reason to hate child abusers but most prisoners seem to care very little about other people's welfare so it's weird they care about any crime at all.

Indeed, child abusers are seen as the lowest of the low in there. It actually is kind of strange though. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of reason to hate child abusers but most prisoners seem to care very little about other people's welfare so it's weird they care about any crime at all.

cause thats gross and sick. Even to criminals. you have to be seriously ****** up in the head to do that to a kid.

bad people probably still remember what it was like to be an innocent little kid.

bad people probably still remember what it was like to be an innocent little kid.

I guess so, but it seems pretty wishy washy. I dislike child rapists as much as anyone else, but if a guy who's killed 6 people is expressing moral outrage about it I just see them as a hypocrite because they're really no better. If a guy like that wants to kill a child molester/rapist, the way I see it is let them duke it out in a death match...loser dies slowly, a prison guard kills the winner quickly.