Sunday Mock - Potential Trades And A Different Perspective

Back story to the Mock:

The way I see this draft in terms of needs (unless the offense drastically changes to not utilizing a TE) are: FS, TE, OT...then I would ague that a future RB is needed before "upgrading" the roster at OLB and DE...Just looking at the offensive side of the ball, I'm seeing Baker, Holmes, Johsnon, and Carimi as OTs....

We lost a HOF player at TE and as of right now have no starting caliber FS...after reviewing the depth chart on the defensive side of the ball, we have a total of 13 so called "4-3" defensive lineman OR 9 "4-3 defensive lineman (Babs, Soliai, TJax, Peters, Goodman, Matthews, Jerry, Replogle, Robertson) and 4 "3-4" OLBs (Osi, Mass, Beirmann, Maponga) with 4 more ILBs (Dent, Spoon, Worrilow, Bartu)...

Here is my very TD, "trade happy" Mock:

Trade back w/ STL (#6 for #13 and #44), trade back in 2nd round w/ SF (#37, #103 for #56 and #61), lastly trade up w/ IND (#147, #182, #220 for #90)

13. Eric Ebron TE North Carolina....instant starter, replaces HOF...keeps an "attacking" style of offense during Ryan's "peak" years - very Dimitroff

44. Jeremiah Attauchu OLB/DE Georgia Tech...potential starter, competition at OLB in multiple looks, starter at OLB/DE in 2015

56. Stephon Tuitt DE/DT Notre Dame...DE in 3-4 fronts, creates competition, upgrade, falls due to lack of workouts throughout draft process

61. Deonne Bucannon S Washington St...FO saw a lot of him at the Senior Bowl, was a team leader, starts at the other safety position, sure tackler

68. Brandon Thomas OT/OG Clemson...competes for RT position, potential replacement for Blalock next year if salary cap casualty, has versatility

90. Charles Sims RB West Virginia...not a workhorse RB, but think Giovanni Bernard here...Falcons have shown interest

139. Seantrel Henderson OT Miami (FL)...We all know Tice loved this kid, there is potential, may the best T win between him and Holmes

253. Zach Kerr DT Delaware....not sure if he will be here, but Falcons have shown a lot of interest, potential backup in 3-4 looks

255. Ryan Hewitt FB Stanford...again, FO saw him at the Senior Bowl, and I think we all can agree Falcons will get a FB at some point in this draft...

Back story to the Mock:

The way I see this draft in terms of needs (unless the offense drastically changes to not utilizing a TE) are: FS, TE, OT...then I would ague that a future RB is needed before "upgrading" the roster at OLB and DE...Just looking at the offensive side of the ball, I'm seeing Baker, Holmes, Johsnon, and Carimi as OTs....

We lost a HOF player at TE and as of right now have no starting caliber FS...after reviewing the depth chart on the defensive side of the ball, we have a total of 13 so called "4-3" defensive lineman OR 9 "4-3 defensive lineman (Babs, Soliai, TJax, Peters, Goodman, Matthews, Jerry, Replogle, Robertson) and 4 "3-4" OLBs (Osi, Mass, Beirmann, Maponga) with 4 more ILBs (Dent, Spoon, Worrilow, Bartu)...

Here is my very TD, "trade happy" Mock:

Trade back w/ STL (#6 for #13 and #44), trade back in 2nd round w/ SF (#37, #103 for #56 and #61), lastly trade up w/ IND (#147, #182, #220 for #90)

13. Eric Ebron TE North Carolina....instant starter, replaces HOF...keeps an "attacking" style of offense during Ryan's "peak" years - very Dimitroff

44. Jeremiah Attauchu OLB/DE Georgia Tech...potential starter, competition at OLB in multiple looks, starter at OLB/DE in 2015

56. Stephon Tuitt DE/DT Notre Dame...DE in 3-4 fronts, creates competition, upgrade, falls due to lack of workouts throughout draft process

61. Deonne Bucannon S Washington St...FO saw a lot of him at the Senior Bowl, was a team leader, starts at the other safety position, sure tackler

68. Brandon Thomas OT/OG Clemson...competes for RT position, potential replacement for Blalock next year if salary cap casualty, has versatility

90. Charles Sims RB West Virginia...not a workhorse RB, but think Giovanni Bernard here...Falcons have shown interest

139. Seantrel Henderson OT Miami (FL)...We all know Tice loved this kid, there is potential, may the best T win between him and Holmes

253. Zach Kerr DT Delaware....not sure if he will be here, but Falcons have shown a lot of interest, potential backup in 3-4 looks

255. Ryan Hewitt FB Stanford...again, FO saw him at the Senior Bowl, and I think we all can agree Falcons will get a FB at some point in this draft...

I like everything but the first and last picks.

Ebron gonna be a beast, but we need to protect Matty, I don´t believe they can do it consistenly with the guys on the roster.

And I hope they pick Prosch or Copeland in the 7th.