Jason Elam On 'buying Alaska'

LouDog.

yeah ive always wanted to visit Alaska. Its a cool show

You need to find a time to go.

I took a cruise around the south eastern area, landed in Anchorage, and then drove to denali national park.

Definitely would recommend it. It is fascinating up there.

Walk around the woods. See a moose chilling at the pound. Play with Iditarod training puppies. Kayak out to the ocean. When I drove back to anchorage to catch my flight a huge moose was running alongside the highway....right outside of Anchorage. Its legit up there lol

I took a cruise around the south eastern area, landed in Anchorage, and then drove to denali national park.

Walk around the woods. See a moose chilling at the pound. Play with Iditarod training puppies. Kayak out to the ocean. When I drove back to anchorage to catch my flight a huge moose was running alongside the highway....right outside of Anchorage. Its legit up there lol

apparently all areas are not as cold as i had thought. The house Elam was looking at was on the pacific and they said that area rarely got under 40 degrees and the water never froze. I will definetly make a trip up there at some point

apparently all areas are not as cold as i had thought. The house Elam was looking at was on the pacific and they said that area rarely got under 40 degrees and the water never froze. I will definetly make a trip up there at some point

Haha if you go in the summer its not "cold" at all.

Haha if you go in the summer its not "cold" at all.

oh i hear ya but i just assumed that all of alaska was freezing cold in the winter. Apparently that one area is blocked by a mountain range and gets warm air from the pacific so it never gets too cold

I just caught an episode of 'Buying Alaska' where Elam was looking for a home. Dude bought a house on its own island. Why couldnt i have learned how to kick a **** football? laugh.png

It's too late for me, but I shall train my firstborn son to kick a football from the day he learns to walk. laugh.png Think about it, if you just practice at mastering that skill since you're a little kid in elementary school all the way until college you should be beast enough to make it on an NFL team. lol.

Is the syrup good?