If Any Of You Are In Pigeon Forge Soon....

Flip Wilson

The Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge has nice Ryan and Julio jerseys for about $15.00 each. We bought 8 of them while we were there and a couple of the Rise Up Tees.

wish i was close by. Its **** near impossible to find Falcons gear down here and if you do it is super high

Check the receipt for a website lol

They have a website but it doesn't have any of the stuff we got in the stores except for the shoes that my son got.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/clearance/47?cp=usns_kw_AL!1778!3!33285463262!e!!g!nike%20clearance

If you do go up there....don't go to the Tanger Outlet Store....go to the Clearance Store. That's where the Falcons stuff is and the better deals on everything else.

We ate at Joes twice because my wife is from Maryland and loves crab and its difficult to find good crab here. Dixie stampede is good though.

We ate at Joe's as well. That was my first time and it was really good. I had the Big Shrimp Dinner. It was as advertised. The other meals worth mentioning were Flapjack's for breakfast and No Way Jose's. Those were all good. Edited by Flip Wilson

We ate at Joe's as well. That was my first time and it was really good. I had the Big Shrimp Dinner. It was as advertised. The other meals worth mentioning were Flapjack's for breakfast and No Way Jose's. Those were all good.

Ate at flap jacks and have to say, I knew better than to get biscuits and gravy. Shoulda went with their namesake. There was plenty to eat, it just wasn't that good.

I live in PF and didn't even know about this LOL

Get over there quick!

I usually go up to that area (stay in Gatlinburg though) a couple times a year. Unfortunately we have a lot of stuff going on this year and I won't be up there again until October. Probably won't have them then but I'll stop in there. Thanks for the heads up.

Very welcome.