Calvin Pryor- Our Next Scott Case

roman42

Ive been saying this for about a week or two now.

Trade back into the 1st round to get Pryor along with Mack and I'm happy as can be.

Add in CJ Fiedorowicz in the 4th and now I see DAT working out for us.

I'm liking it so far

No. I would stay put at 6. Take a stud there. Then trade up to the end of the 1st and get Pryor.

YOU DO NOT PASS UP A TOP 6 TALENT!

Edited by Unknown User

Guest King Jigsaw

No. I would stay put at 6. Take a stud there. Then trade up to the end of the 1st and get Pryor.

He didn't say trade back from 6. He said trade back up into the first to take Pryor on top of Mack, the Top 6 talent you're whining about aimlessly.

He didn't say trade back from 6. He said trade back up into the first to take Pryor on top of Mack, the Top 6 talent you're whining about aimlessly.

Ooooops. I misread what he said. My fault

Edited by Unknown User

I can just picture this guy in our colors just hammering people for years along with Willie Mo, stop the run with the new guys then who ever else we get and have Pryor in the back with our youngsters on both sides, man TD needs to find a way to bring him to the ATL.

That's exactly what I was saying bruh.

Trade back into the 1st after choosing our 6th pick.

I mentioned in the post that I would love Mack and Pryor...lol

Nevermind I see the edit***

Edited by ATLFalcons11

Guest King Jigsaw

You CAN trade our 2nd and 3rd to grab Pryor and trade next year's first for attachou in the second.

Considering that leaves very few holes on this team, why not?

I love the options we have in this draft.

You don't know what our team needs will be next year. Trading away next year's first would be stupid. Imagine Matt Ryan goes down and it's revealed that he had a horrible spinal injury and can never play another down of football. We have another terrible season and end up picking in the top 3 only to have our top 3 pick that could be Jameis Winston, Brett Hundley, or Marcus Mariota go to another team all for Jeremiah Attaouchu. Good job, you've now set our franchise back.

You don't know what our team needs will be next year. Trading away next year's first would be stupid. Imagine Matt Ryan goes down and it's revealed that he had a horrible spinal injury and can never play another down of football. We have another terrible season and end up picking in the top 3 only to have our top 3 pick that could be Jameis Winston, Brett Hundley, or Marcus Mariota go to another team all for Jeremiah Attaouchu. Good job, you've now set our franchise back.

well if we're playing this game, what if every player we draft for the next 50 years got injured during training camp? knock on wood

Guest King Jigsaw

well if we're playing this game, what if every player we draft for the next 50 years got injured during training camp? knock on wood

There's a sizable difference in posting a single instance that any team, including us, should be always prepared to address and your ridiculous counter. The difference between hyperbole and ridiculousness is a fine line.

Or without being so dramatic, we have an awful season again and we end up picking in the top 5. And because of the trade we don´t have that pick anymore. It will look stupid.

No one predicted last season. I don´t believe it will happened again, but you never know.

I want to pick Matthews, Pryor and Attaouchu, but without giving next year first.

So, it probably won´t happened.

Or without being so dramatic, we have an awful season again and we end up picking in the top 5. And because of the trade we don´t have that pick anymore. It will look stupid.

No one predicted last season. I don´t believe it will happened again, but you never know.

I want to pick Matthews, Pryor and Attaouchu, but without giving next year first.

So, it probably won´t happened.

We were a few plays away from winning several games, there by showing we can finish with a much better record with a few key additions. If we draft Mack and Pryor, our defense will almost undoubtedly improve, leaving it very unlikely to be picking this high next year. We really shouldn't be picking this high now.

We were a few plays away from winning several games, there by showing we can finish with a much better record with a few key additions. If we draft Mack and Pryor, our defense will almost undoubtedly improve, leaving it very unlikely to be picking this high next year. We really shouldn't be picking this high now.

Totally agree md.