No Love For Aaron Murray?

red2play

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually surprised that Murray is not more highly regarded in this draft.

The white russell Wilson lol. Most people don't know he has some wheels on him.

With that said, absolutely not. Wed be much better served taking an inside LB if we have a pick to burn.

Can't we spend a 4th rounder for an excellent Qb IMHO? We are always looking for a quality backup Qb and in my opinion, he would be an excellent starter for most teams and an EXCELLENT backup for us. Might even help get some fans in the stands.

Why would we show love for murray when we already have a good QB.

I guess we could fill the backup position but I think it would be smarter to have a proven vet a guy like say Matt Hasselbeck because Ryan's not in his mid 30s yet so there no need to draft a starting caliber QB when he'll likely never see the field.

he's got the tools but he doesn't have the brain to be a starting qb in the nfl..makes way too many mistakes in crucial situations

This is where starting for 4 years hurt him. People remember him as a young kid throwing away big games. But as a junior and senior he tore it up in big games.

Save USC and UF.

But USC should be blamed on our oline and clowney. Murray was treated like manning in the SB

I know one thing, if god forbid Ryan goes down DD aint winning us no games ...the love for him here is mind boggling IMHO ......

But in theory how many guys could actually fill in for Ryan and we still win?

The Answer is none (sure guys like manning,Brady,brees but your not going to carry a backup of that caliber) I guess we could draft a kid like Wilson or Keap but again Ryan's not even 30 and is pretty durable so chance are its going to be a wasted pick because for it to turn into anything He would have to play lights out if Ryan went down.

I think if we draft a QB it will have to be a mobile one because your not replacing Ryan I'm the form of a drop back passer to the next close thing would be a mobile guy who can run if he can't make the throws.

This is where starting for 4 years hurt him. People remember him as a young kid throwing away big games. But as a junior and senior he tore it up in big games.

Save USC and UF.

But USC should be blamed on our oline and clowney. Murray was treated like manning in the SB

i've watched every one of his games and too many times i saw him get called for delay of game or throw interceptions in crucial situations...interceptions i can get over but there is no reason to get a delay of game or have to waste a timeout because of poor clock management..i've even seen them have to call a timeout and then still get a delay of game after the timeout..unforgivable

But in theory how many guys could actually fill in for Ryan and we still win?

The Answer is none (sure guys like manning,Brady,brees but your not going to carry a backup of that caliber) I guess we could draft a kid like Wilson or Keap but again Ryan's not even 30 and is pretty durable so chance are its going to be a wasted pick because for it to turn into anything He would have to play lights out if Ryan went down.

I think if we draft a QB it will have to be a mobile one because your not replacing Ryan I'm the form of a drop back passer to the next close thing would be a mobile guy who can run if he can't make the throws.

Don't really get this post bro. I don't expect to have a Brady or a Brees as Ryans back up LOL, but I want a guy that is actually a genuine NFL caliber QB sitting behind him.

i've watched every one of his games and too many times i saw him get called for delay of game or throw interceptions in crucial situations...interceptions i can get over but there is no reason to get a delay of game or have to waste a timeout because of poor clock management..i've even seen them have to call a timeout and then still get a delay of game after the timeout..unforgivable

You can blame Richt for dat chit.