R2J Final Mock B4 Draft

Trade 1)1st rnd (2nd pick) and 2014 6th rnd pick from Rams for 2014 1st, 3rd, 6th and 2015 2nd rnd pick.

Jadaveon Clowney DE

Trade 2)32nd pick from Seahawks for 37th pick and 2014 4th round pick.

Zack Martin OT/G

4th rnd pick

Deon Buchannon S

5th rnd pick

Billy Turner OT

6th rnd(Rams)

Crockett Gilmore TE

7th rnd Jeff Janis WR

7th rnd Antoine Exum CB

7th rnd Kasim Edibali DE/OLB

Edited by Ryan2JulioislikePB&J

We don't need two DEs

Ealy would be a horrible pick in that he would play a lot of 5 tec and we already have Peters/jackson and Goodman as well as Jerry

Id say safety WR TE a rushing LBer are all higher than DE after already taking clowney. Clowney may have to play some 5 tec as well if he struggles to adjust to OLBer early on.

Ot could be an option but at this point I think if its not Mathews or Robinson they have there 5 starters in Baker/Blalock/Hawley/Asamoah/Homles and depth behind them

Edited by THE ICEMAN

Great feedback guys. I could switch Ealy with Zach Martin...I was debating bewteen those two... Jerry and Peters are not sure to be ready or even make the team. Thats why I wanted to get more depth in DLine. Also Ealy could replace Umenyiora next year...

If you wanted someone to replace all those guys, I'd much rather have Stephon tuitt

Great feedback guys. I could switch Ealy with Zach Martin...I was debating bewteen those two... Jerry and Peters are not sure to be ready or even make the team. Thats why I wanted to get more depth in DLine. Also Ealy could replace Umenyiora next year...

Its all in good date man it highly would depend on how they would even use Ealy if he could be a standup outside LBer then make the pick if you think he's that good. I think a TE is an option

The only problem I have taking a OT in round two or late 1st is there not going to beat out Homles or baker

Its all in good date man it highly would depend on how they would even use Ealy if he could be a standup outside LBer then make the pick if you think he's that good. I think a TE is an option

The only problem I have taking a OT in round two or late 1st is there not going to beat out Homles or baker

I really like Ealy. He and Clowney could wreck havoc for years. Te is a need, but I believe Dimitroff thinks we will incorporate a three WR set more to overcompensate the options at TE.

Edited by Ryan2JulioislikePB&J

Trade 1)1st rnd (2nd pick) and 2014 6th rnd pick from Rams for 2014 1st, 3rd, 6th and 2015 2nd rnd pick.

Jadaveon Clowney DE

Zack Martin OT/G

4th rnd pick

Deon Buchannon S

5th rnd pick

Billy Turner OT

6th rnd(Rams)

Crockett Gilmore TE

7th rnd Jeff Janis WR

7th rnd Antoine Exum CB

Boo. Stay at 6

Bad pick as well He would basically fill the same role Ealy would as a 5 tec and we all ready have 3-4 guys to full that position

At least he really is a 5 tech.

And not exactly. We have jackson. That's basically it. Planning for a single year is how you get depth issues.

Babs is old

Peters is hurt and has been hurt before

Jerry is not even guaranteed a roster spot.

A true good 3-4 DE could start by the end of the year.

Jadaveon Clowney DE

Kony Ealy DE/OLB

4th rnd pick

Deon Buchannon S

5th rnd pick

Billy Turner OT

6th rnd(Rams)

Crockett Gilmore TE

7th rnd Jeff Janis WR

7th rnd Antoine Exum CB

Why is it most people do not understand that our lack of depth last year was due to all the trading up we have done. Granted I could see the need for it but last year due to the injuries the problem with all those trade ups were exposed we lacked depth that should have been filled by players we had been developing that we had picked in the draft. There are going to be misses in the draft so every pick is important. We now have a good base of core players on both sides of the ball and we are in a good position to keep our draft picks and build around that core. Trading up again would make no sense and leave us where we could be exposed again with a couple of key injuries.