Will We Have Alternates Again This Year?

EightyEight

Guest King Jigsaw

^^ I said that in the other jersey thread earlier and someone had the nerve to tell me that they were our worst uniforms. I was like what?!

^^ I said that in the other jersey thread earlier and someone had the nerve to tell me that they were our worst uniforms. I was like what?!

Insanity. It looks beautiful on the field, and it looks beautiful on our fans in the stands. Easily my all-time favorite.

I'd sell a small child for an authentic Reebok Matty in my size, but the only ones I can find are like size 54, 56, 58. rolleyes.gif

That rule is so stupid. It's not like they're using the old helmets from the **** 80's. It's the new helmets just painted different. This rule pisses me off so ******* much!

What the rule means is the player were fitted before the season with the helmet they wear, they can use any other helmet unless their helmets breaks. We could have wore the current black helmets and put the old logo on it and wore the black jerseys, but since it would have changed the uniform scheme, they couldn't wear them.

What the rule means is the player were fitted before the season with the helmet they wear, they can use any other helmet unless their helmets breaks. We could have wore the current black helmets and put the old logo on it and wore the black jerseys, but since it would have changed the uniform scheme, they couldn't wear them.

It's not hard to get a helmet fitted.