Debate Question... Come And Be Heard

RYNE

So FalconRage seems to think that I know nothing about this team, nor the draft. So let's settle this for every one to see.

Here is the question I need answered.

Will the Falcons use all 10 of their picks in this upcoming draft?

Yes or No.... If no how many?

Go

an argument can be made both ways. people clamoring for competition and depth can say we need all ten picks to come in and add competition to the positions. the other side of the argument is that there is no way all ten could make the team so might as well use a few to get better players by moving up here or there. both are plausible arguments, its all just a matter of opinion.

Given TD's history,you would expect him to trade up,not back ,right?Trading up will cost at least 2 picks this year probably, so lets say we have 8 picks,this could be good or bad depending on who we pick and how they perform.....it usually takes a few years to see if you got a good player or a worthless bum.

I doubt we take 10 players. I can see us using our 5th/6th/7th to move up the board in the earlier rounds to get players that we covet. I don't have a big issue with that - as those picks are longshots anyway and we have additional comp picks to make up for them, but if we give up our 2nd/3rd and/or 4th to trade up from #6 or we trade any picks from rounds 1-4 of the 2015 draft, I won' be at all happy. When all is said and done I want to be adding a least 8 players.

yeah but I keep wondering who are we going to cut to get to the final roster. With that in mind do we need all 10 picks? We are picking up some needs in the free agency....

do we move up? The clock is ticking... I was looking forward to this draft since week 4 of last year.

We will more than likely draft 6 players. I still think the Falcons are looking to maximize picks.this year. The draft is deep, so securing 4 Bona Fide ballers is necessary. I bet we get four players out of the third round. Our fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh round picks will be used to trade up. We may trade down to get more picks to use.

The key to this draft is the first three rounds.

So FalconRage seems to think that I know nothing about this team, nor the draft. So let's settle this for every one to see.

Go

That's kind of a loaded Question in that will they draft ten players or use all 10 picks making moves

In that absolutely they are going to use all 10 picks

Now are they going to draft 10 guys that probably won't happen but either way they will use all 10 picks one way or another.

That's kind of a loaded Question in that will they draft ten players or use all 10 picks making moves

In that absolutely they are going to use all 10 picks

Now are they going to draft 10 guys that probably won't happen but either way they will use all 10 picks one way or another.

This isn't a loaded question. Obviously they have to use them.

Are they going to draft 10 players? It's really not that difficult

This isn't a loaded question. Obviously they have to use them.

Are they going to draft 10 players? It's really not that difficult

Depends everybody thinks we'll move up but we could move back and add more picks so yea we could draft 10 players and still move up and down.

We don't really need 10 picks more so a few guys who can have a impact guys like Clowney Mack Watkins a safety that could start a TE that can be reliable in the passing game

Go

so you guys both guess, and which ever guesses closest wins? That like me and Tuggle guessing which one of you knuckleheads wins your bet. Regardless who is right, neither one of us really had any idea.