Falcons Trading For #1 Pick?

John Clayton said on ESPN, that Atlanta is the most likely to trade up to #1.. Said the Bills are also interested, but it doesn't make much sense for the Texans to drop to #9!

Lord, plz give TD and CO. the brains not to do that!!

I really hope we stay put at #6.. I believe one of the "top tier" guys will still be there..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be fine but I would force myself to accept something I have no control over. I'd still hate it. At least until it showed it was the right thing to do.

I admire the strong will. But this board would be ok after they realized we ended up with the beast

In all honesty, ifmnthe Texans are so desperate to move down, and the only teams that seem interested in a move up are us and buffalo....doesn't it seem as though it should be an easy trade for us? There isn't much competition in the move up market, so I could imagine us getting a good deal. I would trade up if it was only a 3rd. Maybe next years 2 and or 3 red as well.

Does anyone know what thecost of a trade up would be?

Please.

If we traded to 1, and Clowney came in and had 10+ sacks, guys wouldn't say a word.

People on this forum and any forum are going to complain about anything just because. .

Personally, if we trade up, get Clowney, and get a good OT, and S in the other rounds of the draft, then I could careless. The draft is that deep. However, If we have to give up this years first, and next years first AND then a 2nd/3rd for this year - no way.

No way will rookies come in and fill all our holes. Clearly, the front office will draft three or.four good players. They will again work trades and or camp cuts to fill gaps. It wont be at all popular, but I see Dimitroff trading up. Maybe not to the top of the first round, but back into the first or second. His track record speaks for itself.

They may be most likely, but that's not saying much. That's just taking an educated guess. Atlanta likes to move up. The Texans want to move down. I'd say there is a 5% chance the Falcons move up to #1. That means the others are less than 5%.

No way will rookies come in and fill all our holes. Clearly, the front office will draft three or.four good players. They will again work trades and or camp cuts to fill gaps. It wont be at all popular, but I see Dimitroff trading up. Maybe not to the top of the first round, but back into the first or second. His track record speaks for itself.

Well this is about trading up for the #1 overall pick in the draft and what that would cost. Huuuge difference between that and any other trade period.

John Clayton said on ESPN, that Atlanta is the most likely to trade up to #1.. Said the Bills are also interested, but it doesn't make much sense for the Texans to drop to #9!

Lord, plz give TD and CO. the brains not to do that!!

I really hope we stay put at #6.. I believe one of the "top tier" guys will still be there..

Well if they do that and don't at least get to the division round all these clowns will be gone this time next year. Trust me. If not Blank needs to go.

Say what u want but if we were healthy that doesn't happen by the way if we stay @ 6 and get quality depth & that depth doesn't pan out I'm calling for your head FYI

You idiot. The reason for depth is because you rarely go through a season where everyone stay healthy. We have been extremely lucky with health. Last year our lack of depth was exposed.