An I The Only Person Who Thinks Hester Won't Just Be Our 4Th Wr On Our Roster?

I don't even think he will play WR on our squad...I know for sure he will be our primary return man but Hester IMO is going to be that scat back you all want...Hear me out he is elussive and can juke on a dime an he has very good ball carrier vision.He just sees the field and if u put that in the backfield on a 3rd and long e has a chance to break away any given time he touches the ball!

I don't even think he will play WR on our squad...I know for sure he will be our primary return man but Hester IMO is going to be that scat back you all want...Hear me out he is elussive and can juke on a dime an he has very good ball carrier vision.He just sees the field and if u put that in the backfield on a 3rd and long e has a chance to break away any given time he touches the ball!

My prediction: mostly return man, maybe a reverse every 2 or 3 games, and a guy who runs deep posts and fly routes in 5 wideout sets (maybe occasionally he'll play in 4 WR sets)

The guy had like 700 yards one year as a WR I'd say he could be our 4th option or slot guy if HD got Injured.

I just don't think Smith was ready to fully trust johnson if he had to step in when julio went down our receiving core want to complete crap and we were getting blown out I think this was to add depth and a returner.

Hester is not as exclusive as Rodgers in the open field does he have more "speed" yes a lot more but being "exclusive" and hard to tackle in the open feild Rodgers is better. So I can't really see why they would put hester in that role I'd say they rather use his speed other the middle when he's gets man to man because of Julio and Roddy.

Quizz doesn't get the ball a ton in the open field the game he really dominated was against the cowboys a few years ago when they got him in the open field a few times and he made play after play.