Over 6 Million Now Enrolled In Private Insurance Through Obamacare.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yippee, it's a overwhelming success. The debate is over. 6.2 million lost their insurance, now 6 million have signed up (though not paid) now we just have 39 million more uninsured to go, or so the democrats say!

This has been explained already. I'm sure that the dementia is setting in and you don't remember, but you are falsely assuming that all 6.2 million people who got cancellation notices lost all coverage completely. As I've shown many times, most of those policies were automatically replaced with ones compliant with the ACA.

As I've also showed many times, the uninsured rate has declined dramatically since last year, proving that there's been a net gain in the number of insured people.

So STFU and GTFO. There are plenty of other threads for you to post these false idiotic claims. This is not one of those threads.

Our carrier sent a notice out to all of our enrolled employees a few months ago, stating that 'We are no longer able to offer your existing plan due to the PPACA'. My phone has been erupting ever since.

Last week they gave us a renewal option: our exact same plan with no rate increase.

THANKS JERKS!

This has been explained already. I'm sure that the dementia is setting in and you don't remember, but you are falsely assuming that all 6.2 million people who got cancellation notices lost all coverage completely. As I've shown many times, most of those policies were automatically replaced with ones compliant with the ACA.

As I've also showed many times, the uninsured rate has declined dramatically since last year, proving that there's been a net gain in the number of insured people.

So STFU and GTFO. There are plenty of other threads for you to post these false idiotic claims. This is not one of those threads.

Sounds about right for a liberal professor. Doesn't like the facts so he tries to pontificate his arguments with nothingness...WFWIJS'Jlaugh.png

no-obamacare-300x300.jpg

honest question here because I don't know and you hear all kinds of crap...

if you are of low income and basically get a bronze plan completely subsidized, do you still have to pay the copays and out of pocket expenses that everyone else has to?

I would guess that would depend on the plan, which would likely depend on the state...no?

from what I have seen at kff.org, someone with silver level coverage is still going to be responsible for nearly 30% of an MRI

does a poor person have a grand to drop on the copay for their MRI? (prices for MRIs fluctuate wildly....obviously it could end up being cheaper)

if it turns out poor, or maybe lower middle class would be better, can't handle the out of pocket expenses have we actually done anything to help?

I'd suggest that the fact that they're even in the process of being diagnosed is an improvement.

There isn't anything we're going to do to make it so that health care is free, or that those who need it aren't going to have to pay some money for it.

will they be able to get diagnosed if they can't come up with their copay?

honest question here because I don't know and you hear all kinds of crap...

if you are of low income and basically get a bronze plan completely subsidized, do you still have to pay the copays and out of pocket expenses that everyone else has to?

Most of the plans have co-pays, depending on the state as Eatcorn said. The bronze plans tend to have higher copays and deductibles.