Kicking In A Fight....

Is it okay to kick in a fight?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Kicking in a fight?

• Nah b, that's a b***h move
    • I'm not a kicker but it is an acceptable move in a fight
    • I'm all about that sweet chin music.

**** yea its acceptable. Some guys are truly dangerous with their feet. I simply don't have the skill to be one of them, but yea, perfectly acceptable. Guys fistfighting generally don't know what they're doing anyway, elbows and knees are almost always preferable, its too easy to damage your own hand by hitting some joker in the skull with a fist.

In the midst of a fight, anything is acceptable. I'll rip a motha ******* hair out if it means I get the upper hand in a fight. Not trying to be Bret Hart and risk an *** whooping when I can be Ric Flair and gouge an eye.

My bucket list includes tuning up the band for some Sweet Chin Music at least once.

In the midst of a fight, anything is acceptable. I'll rip a motha ******* hair out if it means I get the upper hand in a fight. Not trying to be Bret Hart and risk an *** whooping when I can be Ric Flair and gouge an eye.

My bucket list includes tuning up the band for some Sweet Chin Music at least once.

nah pulling hair is a ***** move unless the guy is trying to kill you or choke you out

This ^ I'm going for eyes, throat , knees and groin , not necessarily in that order .... fk the dumb chit....who dafk plays by Queensbury rules nowadays ? wacko.png

As far as I know, nobody's wanted to fight me since high school. And even then, they didn't want to fight me bad enough to actually do it.

Low key, anti-social weed smokers don't get into many physical confrontations. snoopfunnyhat.png

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar ..........this is a post I have the utmost respect for !

I've never been in a fist fight in my life. Closest I came was at a frat party in college, two brose were fighting and moving towards my girlfriend and I. I moved her out of the way and as I looked back at them, an errant punch landed on my face. I punched one of them in the side or back of their head, don't even know if it was the right one or not cause it happened so fast, but they didn't notice and kept moving towards the door locked in mortal combat the entire way.

Yes, that is the single worst fight story you will ever see posted on the internet.