Manziel Is Dazzling 'em At His Pro Day Workout

Bring It

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll go to the Browns if he's there at #4. They may have a new GM but he isn't doing anything that wasn't expected out of the old regime and he's been playing very coy with the Manziel rumors. He's attempting to blow smoke over Lombardi's blatantly obvious tracks but he's not doing a good job of it.

could easily see them going that route and then tre mason in the 2nd. that would be a fun fantasy football team to forecast.

edit: they signed tate didnt they?? nvm with that then.

could easily see them going that route and then tre mason in the 2nd. that would be a fun fantasy football team to forecast.

edit: they signed tate didnt they?? nvm with that then.

They could get another WR since Gordon is one strike away from a year long suspension and shoring up their O-line, namely RT. Though considering Tate's durability issues they could very well get another RB.

Manziel should go 1 .. Texans would be stupid to draft Bortles over Clowney and Manziel

Who wouldn't want a 5'11" QB with average arm strength and a habit of forcing passes. Also, do not try to say his deep pass is proof of arm strength since his issue has been driving the ball (aka. putting zip on passes). Great accuracy but he's going to struggle in systems that expect him to make timing throws, such as O'Brien's offense.

Manziel is a kid that I could see totally shocking me, in the same vein as Cam. I had bust written all over Cam, and while he performed well in his first year, his team was a perennial loser (which was obviously his fault alone, as TATF has shown me wins are a team stat and losses are directly related the QB play, as well as the GM's drafting).

Back to Johnny Goofball, I see this kid as taking 3-4 years to get it. He may play well, even spectacularly at times, but in the NFL, there is a LOT more speed than in college, and his running around, circus throws will get him killed ala Mike Vick. He may be good, but he looks a lot more like a bust.

I know isn't that sad and Ryan is praised as a top QB has same amount of playoff wins as Tebow

I don't think Ryan is really praised as a top qb. He is a younger guy compared to the top names, but as of right now he is a solid qb for a team that has a bunch of other holes