Julio's 5 Best Catches Enjoy Animated Gifs

Falconwhit

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To each his own. Lions catch is my favorite of his career. Has been since he caught it. I had just ran in my brothers door after driving 15hrs from Miami to his house for Christmas. I had been listening to the game and talking to him ( also Falcons fan ) while driving. It was so nice to catch that and finish the game on TV.

To each his own. Lions catch is my favorite of his career. Has been since he caught it. I had just ran in my brothers door after driving 15hrs from Miami to his house for Christmas. I had been listening to the game and talking to him ( also Falcons fan ) while driving. It was so nice to catch that and finish the game on TV.

First I thought, "There's no way he is in bounds there."

Then I saw the slow motion and said, "Wow, he is actually not even close to being out of bounds."

Then I thought, "How can you defend against that?!"

First I thought, "There's no way he is in bounds there."

Then I saw the slow motion and said, "Wow, he is actually not even close to being out of bounds."

Then I thought, "How can you defend against that?!"

Exactly , except my very first reaction was HO-LY SHlT!! lol

how about alford's interception lol

ATLCAR13_AlfordINT.gif

I absolutely loved this INT. It was right before halftime, and Coach Smith decided to just let the clock run down after it. Alford makes a strong play followed by an ultra weak coaching decision. I like Mike Smith, but he really can deflate the team with his conservative ways at times. We probably could have gotten at least a FG, but instead we went into the locker room, and then came out flat in the 3rd as usual and got our teeth kicked in and ended up losing big.

I have always liked the Lions catch the most. It's just so pretty. The one handed one where he got hurt was nutz.

That whole play was just sick against the Lions, watching it again Ryan's pass was perfect and Jones's concentration to get the catch and both feet down. Virtually no way to defend that unless you stick King James at CB. A healthy Ryan to Julio is worth 3-4 wins alone.

That whole play was just sick against the Lions, watching it again Ryan's pass was perfect and Jones's concentration to get the catch and both feet down. Virtually no way to defend that unless you stick King James at CB. A healthy Ryan to Julio is worth 3-4 wins alone.

I think you're correct and I should say 'favorite play' and not 'catch'. It has just as much to do with Ryan as it does Julio. Just a sick overall undefendable play. I want more of it.