Mike Smith: Julio Jones Ahead Of Schedule For Falcons

Guest fibonacci

Wow. I really thought he was going to be someone who did not show up until week 3. and then not go full throttle until week 5/6.

Guest fibonacci

Health at the beginning shouldn't be a concern. It's being healthy enough to play at the end that should worry Atlanta fans.

agreed and cough cough like brent grimes.

Looks like the kid is working hard to get in position to do his job.

Thats really all any Falcon fan can ask at this point.

My point and i just learned this a few months back after my surgery.

Working hard and pushing too hard can be damaging.

For all i ever knew when you get hurt, you get back up and fight. You push 150% to get back to 100%. You fight and fight.

Until you have a injury like i did where and rushing recovery is actually worse than recovering slow and the right way.

I would rather he looks like he isnt working hard to get back and do it the right way. That work his butt off to get back and hurt himself again. let everything heal properly and work what areas you can like muscles. Stay conditioned other ways for endurance. like bikes. Than doing a grimes and releasing Video doing standing jumps while limping up steps. Oh it can be impressive what they can do. It also could be dumb.

he has his payday coming up so i know he is gonna do everything he can to be ready. I just hope he does it smart.

Jones certainly seems like the type of player that's going o do everything humanly possible to get his body right and play at nothing but a high level. That said, foot injuries can be extremely tricky. Here's to him being 100% all season. Truth be told, even I don't believe you all to be a 4-12 team.cool.png

Jones certainly seems like the type of player that's going o do everything humanly possible to get his body right and play at nothing but a high level. That said, foot injuries can be extremely tricky. Here's to him being 100% all season. Truth be told, even I don't believe you all to be a 4-12 team.cool.png

We wont be. but we arent ready to just claim the South either. rebuilding our lines is important and that can be tricky. If We can get some pass rush and give Ryan some time we can be a playoff team easy. If we cant.. well we could easily miss it again.