Two Khalil Mack Scouting Reports From My Favorite Draft Sites.

Macintez

I want Mack in a Falcons Uniform some kind of bad....

The anxiety I experience thinking about draft day is nerve-wrecking. I just hope Clowney falls to the Jags and the Raiders take Sammy, Robinson, or Matthews.

I think he will fall to 6 if the Jags don't take him.

Edited by Macintez

FWANK AND BEENZE!!

998SAM_W__Earl_Brown_001.jpg

Good god! between Clowney / Mack / Donald your like a bunch of 13 year old boys with a naked picture of Milley Cyrus.

Man, we are talking about players that can change an entire defense. You think our team doesn't need a player like that?

You must be on the Robinson Rig/Bandwagon...

Man, we are talking about players that can change an entire defense. You think our team doesn't need a player like that?

You must be on the Robinson Rig/Bandwagon...

Even probowl players don't change 'the entire' defense. We hit a home run with Tru but still our pass defense stunk, as an example. So, with that in mind I don't believe there are many single players you can say that about. Maybe a young Jared Allen or Richard Sherman or Lawrence Taylor but, really how often do those players come around? Every year the draftnics fall in love with a player and compare him to the best to ever play the game. Well... you need more than Hype to be one of the best.

I like All the players we are likely to pick and think each "could" add something to the mix but, will a defensive player transform our defense, not very likely especially in their first year. I'd just like to stop seeing 5 topics with either Mack or Clowney every time I open the boards. There are way to many good players in this draft and we could easily fill holes all through the draft.

Even probowl players don't change 'the entire' defense. We hit a home run with Tru but still our pass defense stunk, as an example. So, with that in mind I don't believe there are many single players you can say that about. Maybe a young Jared Allen or Richard Sherman or Lawrence Taylor but, really how often do those players come around? Every year the draftnics fall in love with a player and compare him to the best to ever play the game. Well... you need more than Hype to be one of the best.

I like All the players we are likely to pick and think each "could" add something to the mix but, will a defensive player transform our defense, not very likely especially in their first year. I'd just like to stop seeing 5 topics with either Mack or Clowney every time I open the boards. There are way to many good players in this draft and we could easily fill holes all through the draft.

Mack can change an entire defense... I don't hype up a lot of players. It has been a few that I wanted badly. I hyped up Julio, Cameron Hayward... I haven't hyped any of them up more than Mack. I really believe in this kid.

To be fair, there have been plenty of threads made about the 1st round OTs.

No one seems to have a problem with that.