Eric Ebron At 6

CDuB2009

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you guys fine with Toilolo or would you draft a TE later?

Can I be fine with Toy and want a TE later? lol.

I think Toy can be a decent starting TE, but we still are void of any semblence of a blocking TE. WE NEED ONE. It was evident last year and contributed to our ****** blocking.

Can I be fine with Toy and want a TE later? lol.

I think Toy can be a decent starting TE, but we still are void of any semblence of a blocking TE. WE NEED ONE. It was evident last year and contributed to our ****** blocking.

Yeah I suppose that's an option lol

I'm not saying I want this either. Just asking what you guys would think if it were to happen.

Yeah I suppose that's an option lol

I'm not saying I want this either. Just asking what you guys would think if it were to happen.

Ehh Im one of the few that would be okay with it. I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't flip like some people haha.

I don't really subscribe to the "one year" principle, so Im not big on passing superior talent just to fill a need. I think drafting is a process that should be judged in 3 year increments.

With that said, Ebron from a talent standpoint is still far down the list of guys available at 6.

didnt Matt Ryan have better numbers before we got Tony G yes i think we need another te but not in the 1st round and not in the draft sign a vet and be done with it. i see a vet as a stop gap while tolo gets ready

This is basically what I'm thinking Peele didn't look bad in Ryan's rookie year, and I actually have liked what I've seen from Toilolo.