Barr Visits Falcons

Here is the article

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/anthony-barr-set-to-meet-with-cowboys-falcons-titans-and-vikings-032514

yea i saw that .... If Coach Cox can teach him how to use his hands better and play with that dog .... To me Mack has the most upside but also the most bust factor .... I heard he busts his a** so i lean towards him being successful with good coaching ..

To me with his Skill set ... He has the closes to D.Ware potential... I loves how he finishes when he hits a QB... I also like how he goes for the strip sack.

Needs coaching up but the guy is reallllllyyy talented .

Here is the article

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/anthony-barr-set-to-meet-with-cowboys-falcons-titans-and-vikings-032514

yea i saw that .... If Coach Cox can teach him how to use his hands better and play with that dog .... To me Mack has the most upside but also the most bust factor .... I heard he busts his a** so i lean towards him being successful with good coaching ..

To me with his Skill set ... He has the closes to D.Ware potential... I loves how he finishes when he hits a QB... I also like how he goes for the strip sack.

I had a problem distinguishing who you were talking about at certain points in your comment.

Here is the article

Better watch out jbo. U might get attacked by the khalil Mack gang. Lol how some ppl say Mack is better than barr, with less production across the board again lesser competition is beyond me. U mean to tell me khalil Mack against lesser competition & better pass rush moves has less production in the last 3 yrs than somebody who play against better competition & to some has no pass rush moves? Something's not right

Trade down for Barr and get more picks.

Barr just needs coaching. OF COURSE HE'S NOT GOING TO BE AS POLISHED IN HIS HIGHLIGHTS.

He's only play DE/OLB for what, two years?

And in one of those years he won the Ronnie Lott impact player of the year award.

He just needs coaching. He's got the talent and physical tools.

Better watch out jbo. U might get attacked by the khalil Mack gang. Lol how some ppl say Mack is better than barr, with less production across the board again lesser competition is beyond me. U mean to tell me khalil Mack against lesser competition & better pass rush moves has less production in the last 3 yrs than somebody who play against better competition & to some has no pass rush moves? Something's not right

Im the first Mack guy... I was talking about Mack last offseason when he was thinking about entering the draft .... I like Mack.. Thats who i want first ... I just know he is most likely gone.... Barr has the tools... his first year i would use him like the 49ers used Aldon Smith during his rookie year ... As a pure pass rusher

To me when Barr learns how to have more violent active hands ... He will be wayyyyyy better.... Also get a counter move .. I think he could have a good spin move

Trade down for Barr and get more picks.

Barr just needs coaching. OF COURSE HE'S NOT GOING TO BE AS POLISHED IN HIS HIGHLIGHTS.

He's only play DE/OLB for what, two years?

And in one of those years he won the Ronnie Lott impact player of the year award.

He just needs coaching. He's got the talent and physical tools.

How far can you trade back ... The Vikings at 8 and Lions at 10 is very interested

It's pure TATF cluelessness bro. Barr was as productive as Mack and the Clown Boy. With no power, no moves and no experience.

Yet the TATF boys say he will bust. Barr will beast for somebody. Probably the Sucs.

The main reason why Mack is being projected as a better prospect than Barr right now is because he is more polished when it comes to his pass rushing moves and has more of a nasty mentality.

Barr has more potential than Mack but needs more time to get adjusted when it comes to becoming more polished with his pass rushing technique.

The level of competition is something that can be taken into account but it is not the end all be all when it comes to a prospect. Things like how fast a pass rusher is off the snap and how polished they are when it comes to getting off blocks are things that are really looked at.

I see both as 2 different types of pass rushers and both can be premier pass rushers in the right schemes.

Im the first Mack guy... I was talking about Mack last offseason when he was thinking about entering the draft .... I like Mack.. Thats who i want first ... I just know he is most likely gone.... Barr has the tools... his first year i would use him like the 49ers used Aldon Smith during his rookie year ... As a pure pass rusher

To me when Barr learns how to have more violent active hands ... He will be wayyyyyy better.... Also get a counter move .. I think he could have a good spin move

He really doesn't need active hands or another move to be good. He has something you can't teach and thats speed and quickness.

I think if he improved his hands and played with some power (bull rush) he coukd end up being the best player from those draft only Clowney can claim he's as talented mack doesn't have the size barr does and Clowneys not that much better than barr either what an inch taller and weights 10 pounds more.

He really doesn't need active hands or another move to be good. He has something you can't teach and thats speed and quickness.

I think if he improved his hands and played with some power (bull rush) he coukd end up being the best player from those draft only Clowney can claim he's as talented mack doesn't have the size barr does and Clowneys not that much better than barr either what an inch taller and weights 10 pounds more.

Barr weighed 4 pounds more than Mack at the combine. He's taller. That's about it. Arm length is a push despite the height disparity and Mack has considerably larger hands.

Barr vs JA98

Wow. Barr and JA98 separated at birth.

Run TD, run far away.

If yall Claim JA98 proday ... Claim Barrs.. He ran a 4.45 and 10-foot-5 broad jump

I just dont see the comparison if you looked at both play.... Not sying he cant be a bust .. Any prospect can... Each Bust is not the same tho... But i dont get the JA98 and Barr comparison .. Barr first step is on another level from JA98

It's pure TATF cluelessness bro. Barr was as productive as Mack and the Clown Boy. With no power, no moves and no experience.

Yet the TATF boys say he will bust. Barr will beast for somebody. Probably the Sucs.

I can not say whether Barr will bust or be a success. All I can say is that I have seen him play four times. I made it a point to key in on what he was doing because I knew that he was a highly regarded pass rusher. And, in the games that I watched, Barr did not play well. He consistently tried to go around blockers and was only successful when the offense provided gaps for him to make plays behind the LOS.

Of course, I am not a scout, but, to my eyes, he has a finesse approach that bothers me. Just my humble opinion.

I would say that most 2nd round graded OLB/DE types are just as good as Barr. (Marcus Smith, Attaochu). And i really don't see all the upside with him either besides he is a little more athletic.

He was a RB and i don't know if i believe that he has the violence and power in him. Its not like every player has it. Just my opinion, but i would rather take one of the 2nd round graded OLB's than take Barr.