See More Falcon Disrespect. Clearly The Saints Fault! Here Is The Proof.

Trouble

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/25/refs-will-penalize-players-who-dunk-over-the-goal-post/

The goal post dunk, a favored post-touchdown celebration of many NFL players, is going the way of the Ickey Shuffle, the cell phone call, the Sharpie in the sock and all of the other celebrations banned by the No Fun League.

NFL head of officiating Dean Blandino told the Dan Patrick Show that starting this season, dunks will be a penalty. Dan Patrick Show producer Paul Pabst ‏tweets that the NFL has a rule against using the ball as a prop, and apparently that’s the rule that will be used to ban dunks. So it’s not a new rule, it’s a new interpretation of an existing rule.

As we noted a few days ago, the goal post dunk became a concern when Saints tight end (or wide receiver) Jimmy Graham knocked the goal post askew while dunking in Atlanta. The NFL is also considering making the uprights longer, which would make them more top-heavy and therefore potentially more likely to fall over entirely. That would be the NFL equivalent of a dunk that shatters the glass.

It seems unlikely that such a thing would happen, but then again we never thought a dunk would delay the game until Graham’s dunk did it. The NFL apparently doesn’t want to take any chances, and so we have the Jimmy Graham Rule.

Clearly... this is grahams fault. Of course this happened in a falcons game.

But what pics does PTF use for the story?

350x-144.jpg

Why not post the pic of Graham doing it or the video.... No they needed to make a falcon look bad. Tony walks away from the game, no one ever had a issue with his dunks.

Then Graham screws it all up and causes a delay of game because he couldn't do it right. But they had to use a falcons pic to make it look like its our fault.'

The story clearly points to Graham in the falcons game. But instead of using him. They use Tony. Any chance the media can get to crap on us.

I think I saw an article on PFT that showed conclusive evidence that Sean Payton is single-handedly the cause of global warming and that Graham is a puppy raping, seal-clubber. But to be fair, it was a puff piece, just kind soft-balling it.

I wasn't gonna say anything.... but thats the latest talk in the barber shop. Now the seal clubber stuff i find a little hard to believe. They might be stretching on that one.

But the saints cause more controversy than tatu back in the 90`s when they released this video!

Guest fibonacci

I think I saw an article on PFT that showed conclusive evidence that Sean Payton is single-handedly the cause of global warming and that Graham is a puppy raping, seal-clubber. But to be fair, it was a puff piece, just kind soft-balling it.

well Gonzales is prettier than Graham so that may be the reason

you boys aren't butthurt are y'all?

Guest fibonacci

for whatever reason, you seem to have butthurt on the brain

this entire thread was meant in jest and so were those responses. methinks its odd that someone sees butthurt everywhere

Yeah my two comments on seeing butthurt is flowing every where. rolleyes.gif

in fact one of those butthurts was asking if you were.

Guest fibonacci

Fib, my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek.

I feel like I have to add the Politically Incorrect, "No Homo" here for some reason.

LOL I'm just having fun with y'all.

also the last comment made me laugh. I would have not that at all. but SSK, Kevo, Dago, SaintRay, would have. ;)

It's the Falcons fault! If they didn't have such shoddy equipment, it wouldn't have bent over at Graham's slightest touch. Now nobody in the whole league will be able to dunk thanks to Falcons not being able to afford a quality goal post!

:P

Guest fibonacci

How on earth could anyone dis the Falcons?

i know. That is worse then talking about your own mother.