Falcons Open To Trading Up...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been willing for months now, well years really.

TD says he's always "open for business", whether it's trading up or down. This is not news, Schefter just wanted something to report I suppose.

Has he ever actually traded down though?

Per Adam Schefter

Atlanta Falcons are open to trading up in draft, per league sources. Falcons are first team known to be willing to go up

Dont like it... We need depth

That's smart on TD behave from a trade stand point. Just because he's willing to do it doesn't mean he has too. For example he can have STL call him and he can listen to their offer vs. him calling them and proposing a offer.

If its for Clowney i´ll be dissapointed. All these years passing on good prospects for little attitude problems & in the deepest draft in years u will give away valuable picks (our 2nd is almost a 1st in a normal class) for a guy who a lot of people are scared to pick because of his attitude? No please..

Edited by spanish_falcon

If its for Clowney i´ll be dissapointed. All these years passing on good prospects for little attitude problems & in the deepest draft in years u will give away valuable picks (our 2nd is almost a 1st in a normal class) for a guy who a lot of people are scared to pick because of his attitude? No please..

Idk how anyone could be disappointed with Clowney. On falcon fans

Per Adam Schefter

Atlanta Falcons are open to trading up in draft, per league sources. Falcons are first team known to be willing to go up

Dont like it... We need depth

We have depth idiot

That's the stupid thing everybody keeps saying. We added 4-5 guys the offseason plus getting all the guys back that were injured we have plenty of depth!

Were do we need depth? DL no LB no OL no maybe WR yes but not a huge need another CB but again not a huge need.

We have depth we need impact players not depth and a FS wouldn't hurt either.

I think TD will ultimately end up trading the 103rd pick to move the 68th pick up to around the 58th pick and trading the 220th pick to move the 182nd pick up to around the 172nd pick. He doesn't hesitate to trade picks in the round that also contain a comp pick. That would leave us with this for the draft....

Think we'll trade up to 3 (caldwell connection) and take the best defensive player on the board whether that be Clowney or Mack. Raiders are likely to steal one of the two. Would have to give up our second rounder, but I think grabbing a bluechip prospect >>> the risk of staying at 6.

Edited by HEI5T

Think we'll trade up to 3 (caldwell connection) and take the best defensive player on the board whether that be Clowney or Mack. Raiders are likely to steal one of the two. Would have to give up our second rounder, but I think grabbing a bluechip prospect >>> the risk of staying at 6.

you could be right about this. Jags could still get Teddy at 6. But I wonder what we have to give up to go to 3

The only GMs passing on Clowney, are doing so b/c they have bigger needs.