Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AREA 51

The Dark Side Of Climbing Mount Everest

Serously, why would you wan't to turn somebody in who you consider your friend for posting something that maybe was an embellishment of the truth, but it certainly didn't harm anyone. Was it for your own gratification? Perhaps to increase your standing on the board? I really am curious...

Serously, why would you wan't to turn somebody in who you consider your friend for posting something that maybe was an embellishment of the truth, but it certainly didn't harm anyone. Was it for your own gratification? Perhaps to increase your standing on the board? I really am curious...

Think there might be a chance you don't know the whole story?

Think there might be a chance you don't know the whole story?

and there might be a chance that I do, but since you obviously know the "whole story" enlighten us.

Stop ruining a good thread you idiot.

It's hilarious whenever a right wing but job or two disappear two more magically reappear.

I can see from your lack of a response you have failed to count to two.

When does the entertainment start?

LOL...It's already started for me. You don't really think I care about your entertainment value? LOL...thats pretty funny!