The Dark Side Of Climbing Mount Everest

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is long, but I have been reading and watching alot about Everest lately, so I gathered what I had learned and wrote this presentation, for those interested, on some of the history and controversy

When really knowing people on the internet goes wrong volume one

Listen, I am not defending anyone's actions. I just like to keep things in perspective with this being a message board filled mostly with anonymously posted comments. Really, are the ones trying to make themselves look better than Deisel by slamming him any better than Deisel's exaggerations to do the same. The truth, so to speak, has been publicly announced, so since he is a message board poster and not a senator, what more is there to do?

I see two options here. One, a person can totally ignore Deisel and go about their business, or two, they can obsess about Deisel and spend all their time hounding him to man up to his lies. Number two option does not seem very productive but it is certain to cause many threads to derail.

Please people, do not be a hounder. They are the least among us. They wreck threads, start fights, add nothing pertinent, and simply seek attention in a very destructive manner. There are a couple of hounders around here, and they are really the only ones I hold in contempt.

"I hate when people remember the racist things I used to say here when I was I AM 51" - Area 51, 2014

Man did this thread get entertaining for a while. I went to this diesel's profile and under about me he wrote " trust but verify" that makes the accusations against him even more hilarious. But I gotta say, boy brought it on himself when he made that snarky post about "please pray tell what are these proclamations on high?" If he knew he was lying he should have laid low. Some people are too arrogant to know that. Pride goes before the fall they say.

Man did this thread get entertaining for a while. I went to this diesel's profile and under about me he wrote " trust but verify" that makes the accusations against him even more hilarious. But I gotta say, boy brought it on himself when he made that snarky post about "please pray tell what are these proclamations on high?" If he knew he was lying he should have laid low. Some people are too arrogant to know that. Pride goes before the fall they say.

Don't call him Diesel. His name is Deisel.

We still haven't figured out what that means yet.

This is what the boards are for!

Shouts to Zane, Saturday, and that fake marine we had.

Saturday was epic.

That person went so far to explain "her" user name by concocting a story that she was friends with Jeff Saturday's wife, and used the name as an homage to their friendship. Even if that **** was true, why would your friend's surname be your user name?

And then all those people from the travel forums came over to show how she was stealing their vacation photos and stories of hanging out with Jimmy Buffet on his yacht in Anegada. So much funny.

Saturday was epic.

That person went so far to explain "her" user name by concocting a story that she was friends with Jeff Saturday's wife, and used the name as an homage to their friendship. Even if that **** was true, why would your friend's surname be your user name?

And then all those people from the travel forums came over to show how she was stealing their vacation photos and stories of hanging out with Jimmy Buffet on his yacht in Anegada. So much funny.

Do you have a link? I want to see!

• 2 weeks later...

But seriously, where is Deisel? I find it hard to believe that this thread and "Chuck's" story made him go bye bye.

Weren't Deisel and Holymoses friends...maybe being stabbed in the back by somebody who he thought was a friends was too much....who knows, but with friends like Holymoses, who needs enemies...I hope he enjoys his time in the sun...