AREA 51

The Dark Side Of Climbing Mount Everest

317 posts in this topic

Right. Got it. Uh huh.

Even had a nice budget discussion with my wife today and we agreed to destroy our student loans. Though we will have to have more beans and rice to pull this off...

Very good read

Thank you, and as you can see, the thread got a little disoriented and lost in the middle, per usual, but I am hoping it can find its way back and make the descent without any more mishaps.

Edited by AREA 51
HolyMoses likes this

Thank you, and as you can see, the thread got a little disoriented and lost in the middle, per usual, but I am hoping it can find its way back and make the descent without any more mishaps.

hopefully this thread has chuck leading the descent and not Deisel.

Listen, I am not defending anyone's actions. I just like to keep things in perspective with this being a message board filled mostly with anonymously posted comments. Really, are the ones trying to make themselves look better than Deisel by slamming him any better than Deisel's exaggerations to do the same. The truth, so to speak, has been publicly announced, so since he is a message board poster and not a senator, what more is there to do?

I see two options here. One, a person can totally ignore Deisel and go about their business, or two, they can obsess about Deisel and spend all their time hounding him to man up to his lies. Number two option does not seem very productive but it is certain to cause many threads to derail.

Please people, do not be a hounder. They are the least among us. They wreck threads, start fights, add nothing pertinent, and simply seek attention in a very destructive manner. There are a couple of hounders around here, and they are really the only ones I hold in contempt.

"I hate when people remember the racist things I used to say here when I was I AM 51" - Area 51, 2014

"I hate when people remember the racist things I used to say here when I was I AM 51" - Area 51, 2014

Oh Google Bot, you are to this message board what the movie Jacka$$ is to The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and sciences.

yachtsman likes this

Man did this thread get entertaining for a while. I went to this diesel's profile and under about me he wrote " trust but verify" that makes the accusations against him even more hilarious. But I gotta say, boy brought it on himself when he made that snarky post about "please pray tell what are these proclamations on high?" If he knew he was lying he should have laid low. Some people are too arrogant to know that. Pride goes before the fall they say.

HolyMoses likes this

Man did this thread get entertaining for a while. I went to this diesel's profile and under about me he wrote " trust but verify" that makes the accusations against him even more hilarious. But I gotta say, boy brought it on himself when he made that snarky post about "please pray tell what are these proclamations on high?" If he knew he was lying he should have laid low. Some people are too arrogant to know that. Pride goes before the fall they say.

Don't call him Diesel. His name is Deisel.

We still haven't figured out what that means yet.

Don't call him Diesel. His name is Deisel.

We still haven't figured out what that means yet.

It means he's a barely functioning ****** with the vocabulary of an elementary school dropout.

Edited by Goggle Boot

This is what the boards are for!

Shouts to Zane, Saturday, and that fake marine we had.

Saturday was epic.

That person went so far to explain "her" user name by concocting a story that she was friends with Jeff Saturday's wife, and used the name as an homage to their friendship. Even if that **** was true, why would your friend's surname be your user name?

And then all those people from the travel forums came over to show how she was stealing their vacation photos and stories of hanging out with Jimmy Buffet on his yacht in Anegada. So much funny.

gavro likes this

Saturday was epic.

That person went so far to explain "her" user name by concocting a story that she was friends with Jeff Saturday's wife, and used the name as an homage to their friendship. Even if that **** was true, why would your friend's surname be your user name?

And then all those people from the travel forums came over to show how she was stealing their vacation photos and stories of hanging out with Jimmy Buffet on his yacht in Anegada. So much funny.

Do you have a link? I want to see!

You might have to conjure up the board search wizard Billy Ocean for that one. I've tried searching for it to a few different times with nothing to show for it.

what the **** is wrong with the right wingers on this board? This guy lying about his exploits and another one saying he wanted to grudge **** Obamas daughters, who are 12 and 15.

That's good family values there.

HolyMoses likes this

View PostThe Legendary SB, on 01 April 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

Katy Perry can have an anger bang.

And Obama's daughters when they are of age.

Edited by ryanjulio211

^^^laughs about saying he would "anger bang" the President's daughters. I'm sure the real Steve Bartkowski would be thrilled that such a person is using his name as their alias.

^^^laughs at hackworth for peddling the same old snake oil he's been peddling for 12 years on these boards...

But seriously, where is Deisel? I find it hard to believe that this thread and "Chuck's" story made him go bye bye.

Weren't Deisel and Holymoses friends...maybe being stabbed in the back by somebody who he thought was a friends was too much....who knows, but with friends like Holymoses, who needs enemies...I hope he enjoys his time in the sun...