Google Map's "pegman" : What Are They Thinking?

HolyMoses

I thought it was pretty well established the "Clippy" was the most annoying dynamic in programming history. Why has Google seen fit to reincarnate that little pinhead in their latest Maps version?

If you need to program a tutorial icon, you really need a better program.

Clippy!.jpg

I like the design of the website, but they have become complacent with features. They are making changes just to make changes with no benefit. This is true for a lot of their products. Bing Video search>>>> Google video search.

I have heard that Nokia Here Maps is better in terms of data. Apple maps seems to be improving with every iteration.

I like the design of the website, but they have become complacent with features. They are making changes just to make changes with no benefit. This is true for a lot of their products. Bing Video search>>>> Google video search.

I have heard that Nokia Here Maps is better in terms of data. Apple maps seems to be improving with every iteration.

Google is focusing on getting into every aspect of your life... Remember in corporate America you have to Change or you won't get a bonus.