Falcons Take Closer Look At Hageman

I agree - would be nice. the only thing that bugs me about Hageman is his inconsistent effort and that he plays "too high" at times - of course its hard to play low when you are 6'6" - LOL.

I think Hageman's best position would be as a 3-4 DE. Ultimately though, I don't think the Falcons will draft him - he's likely to be gone before #37.

Totally agree with all of that... I don't like his consistency, being 24 as a rook, and I've read that scouts are concerned about his ability to grasp defensive concepts. With all those factors against him, I wouldn't pick him unless he fell to our 3rd pick (won't happen).

Between the two, I prefer Tuitt, anyway. He has almost as much size, and offers more effort and more pass rush. And between Hageman in the 2nd or someone like Urban in the 6th, I take Urban.

Totally agree with all of that... I don't like his consistency, being 24 as a rook, and I've read that scouts are concerned about his ability to grasp defensive concepts. With all those factors against him, I wouldn't pick him unless he fell to our 3rd pick (won't happen).

Between the two, I prefer Tuitt, anyway. He has almost as much size, and offers more effort and more pass rush. And between Hageman in the 2nd or someone like Urban in the 6th, I take Urban.

Urban has a ton of upside as a 5tech and DT hybrid guy. really like him in ATL.

Like it or not this is one of those guys that Teams grade different than mockers like us and most media types. Don't be surprised if he goes way earlier than we project. If we trade back in first I bet he's the target. Hageman has elite size and great athleticsm

Think a tyson Jackson draft day surprise could happen again? For those that don't remember , Jackson was a borderline 10-15 guy that pioli took at 3rd overall