The Gorillas Are So Big !

russ7000

Wife drug me to the ATL zoo this weekend.... I tried to get out of it but I got put on the old guilt trip of we never go out and the kids, blah blah blah.... so anyway while we where there we just so happen to walk by the gorilla viewing sight and they where just coming out walking towards use.... Man these things looked like fulled grown Silverback's... I hate to say i felt like a little kid eye wide open and jaw dropped in awe.... I never knew how huge a full grown silverback is DANG !!!!!!! but none the less i still would have had just as much fun sitting on my butt doing nothing but hey thats life for yah....... dry.png

animals-being-dicks-gifs-gorilla-dragging.gif

I still remember a huge freak'n Gorilla I saw at the Bronx zoo, I was 12 yrs. Old,and that beast must have weighed 500lbs. It turned its back to me and shat out the largest turd ever , like the size of a loaf of brown bread.

DANG !!!!! dry.png the nerve of that beast

Silverback_Gorilla_Rise_Planet_Apes_Helicopter.jpg

I saw a show on The Learning Channel that was saying there are packs of chimpanzees living deep in the swamps of central florida due to a ton of them getting loose back in the 70s when a hurricane destroyed a massive exotic pet shop in Miami. Talk about being terrified. If you just happen to wonder in the wrong part of the swamp those things could kill you with a quickness