Scott Case

Dusty

Sadly these awesome highlights would each probably result in fines or suspensions in our watered down NFL lite reality.

I only counted 7 in that video that would have drawn flags...two that would have warranted suspension/fine/ejection nowadays.

Cowboys had Prime and Case huh? Sheesh

We did too, but we also had a guy who's nickname was "Highway 22"

The last 2 are probably fines today too, especially the last one. 5 fines in the video I think for sure. For for leading with the helmet / hit to the head or neck of a defenseless receiver and 1 for driving a QB into the ground. A hit on Montana that probably would have been fined too because it was Joe Montana.

Sadly these awesome highlights would each probably result in fines or suspensions in our watered down NFL lite reality.

No doubt he would rack up fines and suspensions in this watered down Goody league.

And to think that mofo was a skinny converted corner. Pro Bowl corner I might add. With 10 picks.

I saw him lay Art Monk out at AFCS. Monk got up and walked to the wrong bench. True story.