Another Dirtybird Mock...

Ok rumors have been stirring and things have came to my attention so imma construct just a brief mock...

1st-Jake Matthews

2nd-Jace Amaro

3rd-Jeremiah Attachou

4th-Arthur Lynch

5th-Antone Exum

Comp 5th-JC Copeland

6th-Isaiah Crowell

7th-Logan Thomas

Comp 7th-Jeremy Gallon

So our roster would be...

QB-Matt Ryan,Logan Thomas

RB-Steven Jackson,Jacquizz Rodgers,Isaiah Crowell,Josh Vaughn,Antone Smith

FB-JC Copeland

WR-Roddy White,Julio Jones,Harry Douglas,Devin Hester,Jeremy Gallon

TE-Jace Amaro,Arthur Lynch,Levine Toilolo

LT-Jake Matthews,Lamar Holmes,Mike Johnson

LG-Justin Blalock,Harland Gunn

C-Jor Hawley,Peter Konz

RG-Jon Asamoah,Gabe Carimi

RT-Sam Baker,Ryan Schraeder

RE-Tyson Jackson,Stansley Maponga

DT-Paul Soliai,Corey Peters,Peria Jerry,Travian Robertson

LE-Johnathan Babs,Maliciah goodman

ROLB-Sean Weatherspoon,Johnathan Massaqoui

MLB-Paul Worrilow,Akeem Dent,Kroy Biermann

LOLB-Jermiah Attachou,Joplo Bartu,Osi Umenyiora

CB-Desmond Trufant,Robert Alford,Robert McClain,Javier Arenas

FS-Antone Exum,Kemal Ishmael

SS-William Moore,Zeke Motta

K/P-Matt Bryant,Matt Bosher

Edited by dirtybird#11

We might only have Toilolo on the roster but I dont see us having 2 rookies and a guy in his 2nd year at the spot either. I see a rookie TE and a vet added to play with Toilolo.

Im not keen on having a 5th rounder starting unless he wins the job. Would like to see a vet signed as a one-year bandaid. And Im not a Crowell fan. He never impressed me at UGA and less so when he left.

Other than that I like it. I like your first 3 picks a lot. I even like Lynch just not as a double dip. I like Copeland a lot too.

Now do you see Logan Thomas as a QB or a developmental TE project as it has been thrown out here?

We might only have Toilolo on the roster but I dont see us having 2 rookies and a guy in his 2nd year at the spot either. I see a rookie TE and a vet added to play with Toilolo.

Im not keen on having a 5th rounder starting unless he wins the job. Would like to see a vet signed as a one-year bandaid. And Im not a Crowell fan. He never impressed me at UGA and less so when he left.

Other than that I like it. I like your first 3 picks a lot. I even like Lynch just not as a double dip. I like Copeland a lot too.

Now do you see Logan Thomas as a QB or a developmental TE project as it has been thrown out here?

I'm a Hokie fan I know what Thomas Is capable of he has Cams Size an with development he could be good!They say his pro day really showed he has potential to be a better passer

Like Attachou, love Copeland for the Falcons. Not 2 TE's though especially if you go as high as 2 to get one. Maybe I would get another DL or OL and I would get Dri Archer over Crowell because Archer can do so many things RB/KR/WR please go to YOUTUBE and type him in. He will give us another fresh, very fast legs to go with all our 30 year olds. The kid will take a few home for us! Archer and Copeland can really help and be a factor to this team. Yeah the first 3 round guys are very important but those two guys we get in the mid rounds can help us be dangerous!

I pass on the 5th round safety as the starter. I actually think we will be targeting a safety with our second pick and we might even trade up to get either Pryor or Ward. I think that we either want Robinson or Mack/Barr, but I dont think we take Matthews. Not really feeling the two rookie TE. I think we need to ring up Ed Dickson and see what is the asking price.

Ok rumors have been stirring and things have came to my attention so imma construct just a brief mock...

1st-Jake Matthews

2nd-Jace Amaro

3rd-Jeremiah Attachou

4th-Arthur Lynch

5th-Antone Exum

Comp 5th-JC Copeland

6th-Isaiah Crowell

7th-Logan Thomas

Comp 7th-Jeremy Gallon

So our roster would be...

QB-Matt Ryan,Logan Thomas

RB-Steven Jackson,Jacquizz Rodgers,Isaiah Crowell,Josh Vaughn,Antone Smith

FB-JC Copeland

WR-Roddy White,Julio Jones,Harry Douglas,Devin Hester,Jeremy Gallon

TE-Jace Amaro,Arthur Lynch,Levine Toilolo

LT-Jake Matthews,Lamar Holmes,Mike Johnson

LG-Justin Blalock,Harland Gunn

C-Jor Hawley,Peter Konz

RG-Jon Asamoah,Gabe Carimi

RT-Sam Baker,Ryan Schraeder

RE-Tyson Jackson,Stansley Maponga

DT-Paul Soliai,Corey Peters,Peria Jerry,Travian Robertson

LE-Johnathan Babs,Maliciah goodman

ROLB-Sean Weatherspoon,Johnathan Massaqoui

MLB-Paul Worrilow,Akeem Dent,Kroy Biermann

LOLB-Jermiah Attachou,Joplo Bartu,Osi Umenyiora

CB-Desmond Trufant,Robert Alford,Robert McClain,Javier Arenas

FS-Antone Exum,Kemal Ishmael

SS-William Moore,Zeke Motta

K/P-Matt Bryant,Matt Bosher

One of the worst Ive seem honestly. Not being mean but come on. Like others have said 2 TEs really? Not truly addressing the pass at least within the first 2 picks. Stansley Maponga at DE in 3-4 is laughable...really? This whole draft and over depth chart is quite poor...IMO, but thats is what the boards are for. If your draft happened, I may jump out of the window...and I am on the 5th floor lol.