Bring Back Existing Employees, Just To Let Them Compete ....this Time?

This has got to be the most bizarre thing I've heard of. Bring back existing players, and to have an open competition. Wasnt that what they were supposed to be doing before? Competing? I seriously think there is a disconnect between Dimitroff and his staff, and the Coaches. The signings of all these former busts, has Dimitroff written all over it.

Also, Is the GM job an open competition as well? We got so many yes men in here now, i've lost count.

I just wonder at what point Arthur Blank will get tired of the way his money is being spent, with no results to speak of.

falcons.0919+CC21.JPG

Guest fibonacci

Are you a women? You gripe about more things then any women i have ever met.

Every time we sign someone you cry.

Ma'am, if you do not like this team. Then please exit now. Do not try to jump back on when you see us going to the playoffs, championships, superbowl. Don't be a fair weather fan.

Are you a women? You gripe about more things then any women i have ever met.

Every time we sign someone you cry.

Ma'am, if you do not like this team. Then please exit now. Do not try to jump back on when you see us going to the playoffs, championships, superbowl. Don't be a fair weather fan.

Its called being realistic. If you want to put on rose colored glasses thats fine.

A photo of Matt Ryan about halfway thru the season. Corbis-AX040432.jpg

Guest fibonacci

Its called being realistic. If you want to put on rose colored glasses thats fine.

A photo of Matt Ryan about halfway thru the season. Corbis-AX040432.jpg

You complain about everyone we signed. Do you even like anyone we have on the team? Because i just see you cry all the time.

Dimitroff Supporters just get Frozen, and are afraid to break free of the trance. Look, i supported the guy at first too, but since the Jerry pick i have seen enough to realize he is not going to get the job done. This team had 4 wins last year. 4! And people still stand behind the guy like he is some kind of savior.

There has been a lot of change and turn over this offseason. I think it has been recognized that there was talent failures, wrong players for scheme, poor coaching and player development. Overall the front office has made.some stout changes. And honestly, they aren't close to being done yet.

The old players we resigned were at basement deals. Most are easily players we can cut with no harm to the cap. Many others are one year deals. Change is coming. Piece by piece. And its slow, methodical and maddening. But I think that no matter what happens this year, change is afoot. The plan they had clearly worked in the short term,but long term it did not work. They manned up, said they failed and are now trying to remedy the issue. You cannot nuke a team, start from scratch and hope to field a competitive team the following season. Give it time. We haven't drafted yet. We haven't signed UDFA. We haven't seen camp cuts. We haven't seen any trades to fill gaps. Those things are pending.

Dimitroff Supporters just get Frozen, and are afraid to break free of the trance. Look, i supported the guy at first too, but since the Jerry pick i have seen enough to realize he is not going to get the job done. This team had 4 wins last year. 4! And people still stand behind the guy like he is some kind of savior.

and the team had 13 wins and went to the nfccg a year before, your point?

This has got to be the most bizarre thing I've heard of. Bring back existing players, and to have an open competition. Wasnt that what they were supposed to be doing before? Competing? I seriously think there is a disconnect between Dimitroff and his staff, and the Coaches. The signings of all these former busts, has Dimitroff written all over it.

Also, Is the GM job an open competition as well? We got so many yes men in here now, i've lost count.

I just wonder at what point Arthur Blank will get tired of the way his money is being spent, with no results to speak of.

falcons.0919+CC21.JPG

Arthur just got engaged, he is ok for a while besides there are now half a dozen Falcon GM's to worry about winning

Edited by Nono