Devin Hester Breaks Deon Sanders' Record

Dusty

How exciting!!! Will he do it this season in a FALCONS uniform? Say's he "want's to end his career here" and that he has 4 more years left in him.

Question: How many games before he breaks it OR against who?

I'll hang up and listen.

devin-hester7.jpg?w=420

deion_bio.jpg

Edited by Dusty

Love the pick up of Hester. What number is he going to were since #23 is Alford number and #21 is Trufants number? If it has been posted I am sorry.

I believe he said he would not try to get Alford's number. He was #4 in college, so that's out. I personally think 24 is jinxed and I don't want to see that. Maybe he could flip 23 to 32 and Quizz can go back to #22. Or a WR # like 82 would be cool (thats what I put him in in Madden when I added him biggrin.png )

Edited by blackredfellow

I believe he said he would not try to get Alford's number. He was #4 in college, so that's out. I personally think 24 is jinxed and I don't want to see that. Maybe he could flip 23 to 32 and Quizz can go back to #22. Or a WR # like 82 would be cool (thats what I put him in in Madden when I added him biggrin.png )

Yeah I added him 2 months ago, I thought it was funny we picked him up. Thanks for the info!

I think he's gonna get a receiver number too.