Brian Banks Accuser Ordered To Pay 2.6M

xskyx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see her get punished finally. At least she did finally come forward and get Banks out of jail(which is more than you can say for most false accusers), but that does not erase what she did or mean she should not get punished.

Good to see nobody took pity on her because she had kids. It does suck that her kids may have to pay the price, but unfortunately kids will suffer when their parents do things like this. Otherwise, no one with kids can ever be punished. People have it backwards when they blame the system for punishments that make kids suffer, the only person who should be blamed is the parent who caused it.

I'd like to see her spend the time Banks did in jail, but that's on him. If he chooses not to seek a punishment for her, then it won't happen. I hate to see someone get away with what she did, but he was the victim and I guess it's his choice.

Good on the school board for seeking their money back though. I remember how some were saying they would be wrong to do that last year, I wanted to rip their ******* heads off lol. They never should have had to pay even if her story was true. The school can not be expected to prevent everything that happens there, there is no reason they should have owed her money. The fact that the story was a lie makes it even worse obviously. They have stuck it to all the world's Gloria Allreds with their win, lol.

Glad to see her get punished finally. At least she did finally come forward and get Banks out of jail(which is more than you can say for most false accusers), but that does not erase what she did or mean she should not get punished.

Good to see nobody took pity on her because she had kids. It does suck that her kids may have to pay the price, but unfortunately kids will suffer when their parents do things like this. Otherwise, no one with kids can ever be punished. People have it backwards when they blame the system for punishments that make kids suffer, the only person who should be blamed is the parent who caused it.

I'd like to see her spend the time Banks did in jail, but that's on him. If he chooses not to seek a punishment for her, then it won't happen. I hate to see someone get away with what she did, but he was the victim and I guess it's his choice.

Good on the school board for seeking their money back though. I remember how some were saying they would be wrong to do that last year, I wanted to rip their ******* heads off lol. They never should have had to pay even if her story was true. The school can not be expected to prevent everything that happens there, there is no reason they should have owed her money. The fact that the story was a lie makes it even worse obviously. They have stuck it to all the world's Gloria Allreds with their win, lol.

i didn't think she came forward intentionally?

Guest facelessman07

At the end of it all we end up paying her. She already getting social services.

This kinda tihs (spell that backerds) irritates me so much, sad that a lot of it is this way