Connor Shaw, South Carolina Quarterback

jb 3.0

Any of you know much about him? He's starting to be linked to the BUCS in the later rounds of the draft, freeing them up to bolster the lines and wide receiver corps early on. I don't know all that much about him, as I rarely pay much attention to the Gamecocks.

Tough as nails but no real arm. Great leader, strong runner. Just ok as a passer in college but a winner no doubt. A poor mans Tebow.

Really? I thought he had a bit more talent than that, but Tim Tebow?

Thanks for the info. Most here must watch about as much SC football as I do,

I'm a huge Gamecocks fan and I love Shaw but he's a clipboard holder/wildcat QB at beat in the NFL. The kid has guts, plays hurt and will give up his body to make a key play.

That's all well & good for college ball, but won't hold a bit of water in the NFL! I hope we don't waste a 5th round pick on 'im.

If that's the case, I'd just as soon stick with Glennon as our backup for now. Word is, as the draft approaches, he may go on the trading block.

I do. As Johnny_Redskin said he's a gamer and he's basically a mix between Johnny Football and Tim Tebow and I think he can be a really good backup in this league or if he gets in the right situation be a pretty good starter. He only threw ONE pick last year...ONE.

I do. As Johnny_Redskin said he's a gamer and he's basically a mix between Johnny Football and Tim Tebow and I think he can be a really good backup in this league or if he gets in the right situation be a pretty good starter. He only threw ONE pick last year...ONE.

The BUCS don't need a backup at this point, we need a good, serviceable QB that can win and not lose games, ala Russell Wilson.

I was hoping shaw could be a guy like that. Perhaps he can, but not from what I'm hearing as far as the Tim Tebow comparisons.

The BUCS don't need a backup at this point, we need a good, serviceable QB that can win and not lose games, ala Russell Wilson.

I was hoping shaw could be a guy like that. Perhaps he can, but not from what I'm hearing as far as the Tim Tebow comparisons.

He has Johnny Football passing ability with Tim Tebow running style.