What Do You Think About Antonio Richardson's Potential At Rt.

I personally would prefer to get our Rt in third do you think Richardson is good enough in pass pro. Or is he more likely to be a guard?

Like Tiny alot he played alot of LT aswell but I got a sneaking suspicion the FO won't be drafting a RT.I think they go with the options on the roster at the moment.

Edited by kiwifalcon

I like him. He owned Clowney in the match up in 2012, which was Clowneys best year statistically. Before the 2013 match up, Richardson and Clowney got into a war of words during pre-game. He must have pissed Clowney off, because he destroyed him, lol. I think that says more about Clowneys ability when pushed than Richardson's lack of ability to be a top notch tackle. The scouts have likened him to former Cowboys tackle Erik Williams.

I personally would prefer to get our Rt in third do you think Richardson is good enough in pass pro. Or is he more likely to be a guard?

right now we have 2 3rd round tackles, one that never sees the field with injuries, the other looked like garbage last year. i would prefer something other than a mid rounder protecting our investment.

right now we have 2 3rd round tackles, one that never sees the field with injuries, the other looked like garbage last year. i would prefer something other than a mid rounder protecting our investment.

I feel ya point. Who do you like in the second or are you against anything other than a first rounder?

I feel ya point. Who do you like in the second or are you against anything other than a first rounder?

no i just think we need to invest a little higher, first or second, because so far we have gotten what we have invested in the line. someone like moses or maybe richardson in the second for the right side.

After going back over his film I wouldn't take him in the second. Personally I wouldnt take him at all.

My reasoning:

1. Crazy enough at 336 pounds Richardson is pretty awful in the run game. He is to slow to meet defenders at the second level and even when he gets his hands on a guy he doesn't seem to have the lower body strength to drive them.

2. Richardson seems to be serviceable in pass protection especially if he's gonna play RT but he can be caught lunging and get off balenced.

The falcons need a guy that can come in and be solid in both the run and pass game and I don't think Richardsons is that guy. I wouldnt take him any higher than the 3rd round.

After going back over his film I wouldn't take him in the second. Personally I wouldnt take him at all.

My reasoning:

1. Crazy enough at 336 pounds Richardson is pretty awful in the run game. He is to slow to meet defenders at the second level and even when he gets his hands on a guy he doesn't seem to have the lower body strength to drive them.

2. Richardson seems to be serviceable in pass protection especially if he's gonna play RT but he can be caught lunging and get off balenced.

The falcons need a guy that can come in and be solid in both the run and pass game and I don't think Richardsons is that guy. I wouldnt take him any higher than the 3rd round.

well if we were going to get him, i d prefer to move back. but i have a feeling moses probably goes before our 2nd by a few picks.