Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lju713

Vick To Jets

163 posts in this topic

He will be broke in 3 years, if he isn't already.

Even if he's broken down, last year he averaged 9.3 yards per rush (best ever for a running back or QB) and was 3rd in passer rating before getting injured. How old is he? 40? He's still better than Matt Ryan.

Well, tell that to God, cause I know you've done some things that's was "premeditated".

Guarantee you he's never tortured a living creature for fun.

The Jets signing Vick is a dumb move. What's Vick going to give them that they didn't already have? He's a virtual turnover machine.

Even if he's broken down, last year he averaged 9.3 yards per rush (best ever for a running back or QB) and was 3rd in passer rating before getting injured. How old is he? 40? He's still better than Matt Ryan.

Keep lying to yourself on that

If vick was better, he would still here......

It's shame that some people on here are biased and hellbent on wanting to someone fail....

Dogfighting goes WAAAAAAAAAY back. You people act like Mike Vick invented it or something. Wtf yall think they do with the losing pit? Take him to the vet? Do I approve of it? No..Is it wrong? Maybe to some.. But hunters kill animals all the time(for fun, not for food) don't they?. Wheres the outcry? Might not be the same thing, but still..Not to mention, those dogs were raised to FIGHT from day 1. Not some domesticated house poodle...MIKEVICK DID HIS TIME. Gtf over it. Yall need to be worried about all of these child predators ....And what about all the accused rapists going around(Big Ben, Sharper etc).....There's bigger fish to fry than Mike Vick..

Let me ask yall a question

What if it were Julio or Ryan that got caught dogfighting?

Would yall hate them this much, and never forgive them?

Just curious?

Even though I already know the answer..

Like him or not, he did win a road playoff game in GB , and blew out the Rams 47-17 at home in the div rd to go the NFC Championship game(with a sorry oline, and an avg defense btw), while wearing a Falcons uniform, That's more than we've gotten from the TD, Smith, Ryan era... Just sayin .

the truth shall set you free .....

That defense he had in 2002 and 2004 was better than any defense the Falcons have had the last 6 years. Heck the Falcons led the NFL in sacks in 2004.

dam dude. do you ever get embarrassed bringing up all the excuses for TD and Smith ????

Dogfighting goes WAAAAAAAAAY back. You people act like Mike Vick invented it or something. Wtf yall think they do with the losing pit? Take him to the vet? Do I approve of it? No..Is it wrong? Maybe to some.. But hunters kill animals all the time(for fun, not for food) don't they?. Wheres the outcry? Might not be the same thing, but still..Not to mention, those dogs were raised to FIGHT from day 1. Not some domesticated house poodle...MIKEVICK DID HIS TIME. Gtf over it. Yall need to be worried about all of these child predators ....And what about all the accused rapists going around(Big Ben, Sharper etc).....There's bigger fish to fry than Mike Vick..

Let me ask yall a question

What if it were Julio or Ryan that got caught dogfighting?

Would yall hate them this much, and never forgive them?

Just curious?

Even though I already know the answer..

Typical thug loving Ookster gargling Ookie's balls while trying to point at other people and making up hypotheticals to prove their non-existent point.

No, it's a BIGGER shame that folks can't forgive and then become apologetics for Smitty and his crew.

Naw man... I will never condone sociopathic behavior. Also what do I have to do with Smitty? WTF does my opinion or anyone else's except TD and Blanks matter? Thay whole concept always cracks me up. I get angry and see faults but I completely understand my power as a fan who lives in Miami on the Atlanta Falcons.

Naw man... I will never condone sociopathic behavior. Also what do I have to do with Smitty? WTF does my opinion or anyone else's except TD and Blanks matter? Thay whole concept always cracks me up. I get angry and see faults but I completely understand my power as a fan who lives in Miami on the Atlanta Falcons.

Wait, what? What do all that you just typed have to do with forgiving the guy who served his time and apologized?