Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lju713

Vick To Jets

163 posts in this topic

God forgives. Idiots don't... So.......Btw, I bet yall rednecks go fishing everyday killing little baby worms and snagging little innocent crappy between their lips. And don't forget about Bambi hanging on your living room wall. Yall goin to **** for that. lol

Rednecks because ppl are no longer enamored with a dog killer that played for our team 8+ years ago?

Classy.

God forgives. Idiots don't... So.......Btw, I bet yall rednecks go fishing everyday killing little baby worms and snagging little innocent crappy between their lips. And don't forget about Bambi hanging on your living room wall. Yall goin to **** for that. lol

lol

Im not enamored with him either. But Im not gonna ignore what he did when he was here. Which is better than what weve done in the last 6years. That's all Im sayin.. Call it what you want...

lol at yall. Just like he had a good oline. lol. Btw our defense was pretty **** good when Abe was beasting too. I just find it funny that yall want give MV credit for nothing but what happened OFF the field. Imagine if he played all 16 games, and we were 4-12.....Oh the humanity...

TEAM

Im not enamored with him either. But Im not gonna ignore what he did when he was here. Which is better than what weve done in the last 6years. That's all Im sayin.. Call it what you want...

We got to the same part of the season, NFC Championship game. Except the latter one actually had a lead and a great opportunity to win. Not sure how that is better.

Not sure if anyone else is slingin around "rednecks" or the like either.

Where you there during the interview and asked him this?

No but it's obvious that's what he meant. He's comparing and contrasting two dichotomous attributes.

Since when did rednecks become a bad word? I thought rednecks were proud to be rednecks.. I was joking for crying out loud. Maybe I should've said hillbilly. lol. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

No but it's obvious that's what he meant. He's comparing and contrasting two dichotomous attributes.

Not really. It's a direct quote from him saying he has two weapons but names three. Pretty sure he has never heard let alone used the word dichotomous either so I highly doubt that is what he meant. Nice try though.

trudweathers and Tuggle'2 like this

Since when did rednecks become a bad word? I thought rednecks were proud to be rednecks.. I was joking for crying out loud. Maybe I should've said hillbilly. lol. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

It's not. Just stating that no one else was labeling people but you.

Not really. It's a direct quote from him saying he has two weapons but names three. Pretty sure he has never heard let alone used the word dichotomous either so I highly doubt that is what he meant. Nice try though.

No one uses proper English when they speak, but if he was writing down what he said, it would be:

"I have two weapons - my legs and arms and my brain."

In other words, my physical abilities and mental cabilities.

Some people just cant forgive I guess.. No biggie.. Not for me to worry about.. Go Falcons. Im done with this conversation. On to the current Falcons...

No one uses proper English when they speak, but if he was writing down what he said, it would be:

I have two weapons - my legs and arms and my brain.

Face it man, guys an idiot. You know dam well what he meant and what he said. Michael Vick is like forest gump.

trudweathers likes this

The only memorable dichotomous episode of Vick's Atlanta fiasco was the dichotomous water bottle they arrested him for in Miami.