Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lju713

Vick To Jets

163 posts in this topic

Bow down to Tuggle, the perfect human being. smmfh

I am in no way perfect. That has nothing to do with Vick being a bonafied sociopath. If you'd get your tongue out his arse you might see that. He is complete and utter trash.

He had a very good oline which is something Ryan has never had. He also had a pretty **** good D a few of his years

LO at vick had a good oline. Must have not been a falcons fan before ryan

TheFatboi and zekeyboy1 like this

Sociapath? Um ok... He's a better backup qb than Mark freakin Sanchez, at half the price. "Sociapath" or not.....That's all that matters.. Ive seen people do WAY worse stuff than dog fighting and come back to redeem themselves. He paid his fkkn debt,, Get over it...

Well blame TD for those defenses... He still won a ROAD Playoff game, and put up 47 in the dome in the PLAYOFFS. Cant take that away from him..

Sociapath? Um ok... He's a better backup qb than Mark freakin Sanchez, at half the price. "Sociapath" or not.....That's all that matters.. Ive seen people do WAY worse stuff than dog fighting and come back to redeem themselves. He paid his fkkn debt,, Get over it...

I don't care what team he's on. Im just happy there is no chance the puss bag has no chance of every coming back here. His debt will be paid when a dog castrates him.

Not sure what you were reading there but nothing says hate to me all i saw was truth.

Truth you say???? Ok, truth, Vick has won more road playoff games then Ryan...not hate, just the truth..

Tuggle, you say you're far from perfect.. So why are your imperfections any better than Vicks? Just curious..

So you know me now? lol

Vick lovers are all the same. I bet you were one of those chodes still wearing his jersey 2 years after the fact. The guy is mentally ill. Sane people don't torture animals for sh*ts and giggles , they don't electrify them, they don't drown them , they don't slit their throats. You know who does do that type of stuff? http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/early-signs

I may like to drink , watch football, and talk smack but I am no sick piece of trash who lives in a world where any of that is acceptable. If you think these type of things are forgivable that's on you kid. They aren't to me. The sicko is lucky to in the league period. The NFL was being kind even allowing him to come back. I wish any and all remaining Vick fans left in Atlanta would GTFO and move to NOLA. Thats where you throw garbage, in a trash can.

Aftermath likes this

Tuggle is talking ignorant.. Period..Acting like he was molesting kids. Its a fkkn dog. lol. I love them too, but ****. Vick never had anybody in his ear telling him dog fighting was wrong. He grew up doing it.. It was the norm where he was from.. But its all good man. I know it hard for you to understand.. Seems to me he's learned from his past. That's what its all about. Now lets move on.

Mojojojo likes this

And a Vick lover I am not. Im all about the Falcons and my lil cuz Nuuuuuuuuk. The **** with Vick. I just don't believe in condemning a man for his past transgressing. Im a witness to what God can do. But to each hs own.

Like him or not, he did win a road playoff game in GB , and blew out the Rams 47-17 at home in the div rd to go the NFC Championship game(with a sorry oline, and an avg defense btw), while wearing a Falcons uniform, That's more than we've gotten from the TD, Smith, Ryan era... Just sayin .

Those wins were a looooonnnnng time ago

Well blame TD for those defenses... He still won a ROAD Playoff game, and put up 47 in the dome in the PLAYOFFS. Cant take that away from him..

His TEAM did those things.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Our defense won those games.... Did Zekey even watch those games????

The defense and special teams in both games were great. There was the blocked punt for a TD against the Packers and the Allen Rossum punt return TD against the Rams on one of the sickest moves I've ever seen.

lol at yall. Just like he had a good oline. lol. Btw our defense was pretty **** good when Abe was beasting too. I just find it funny that yall want give MV credit for nothing but what happened OFF the field. Imagine if he played all 16 games, and we were 4-12.....Oh the humanity...

God forgives. Idiots don't... So.......Btw, I bet yall rednecks go fishing everyday killing little baby worms and snagging little innocent crappy between their lips. And don't forget about Bambi hanging on your living room wall. Yall goin to **** for that. lol

God forgives. Idiots don't... So.......Btw, I bet yall rednecks go fishing everyday killing little baby worms and snagging little innocent crappy between their lips. And don't forget about Bambi hanging on your living room wall. Yall goin to **** for that. lol

2359552-0077628695-freak_zps58fb1969.gif

You are off the hook with your VIck love. I live in Miami in my own home with my fiance. Not that it's any of your strange little business. To me you just sound like an uneducated idiot with no sense of how society actually works. Always with the crazies on this freaking place I swear.